Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Nothing down here. I'll wait patiently for the grey/gold Kyrie and suede toe Soldier, and throw them in a big cardboard box as my own special champ pack lol

May Try for Game 5 pack tomorrow or Game 7 pack on Tuesday. But not stressing, im sure all pack in Cleveland already back doored, Next Akron was suppose to get 20 pairs but only has 10

I don't want to care but...I care. Already spent over an hour driving all over my city like a fool [emoji]128555[/emoji]

I'm off at 6 and i kinda want to drive to santa Monica just to see if i can get lucky..

it really sucks that people who actually want these, like myself can't obtain them.

Last edited:
WAS ABLE TO COP ON DICOUNT

whitney_receipts.gif

Save some clicks to that site, they're asking $700. Let them sit, they'll list for 400-$450 eventually.

Last edited:
Struck out at HOH in Strongsville but I was able to cop at a local sneaker boutique in Cleveland. Luckily I pulled up and the line was small... I was the 11th person in line and everyone ahead of me was either wore a smaller or bigger size than me, so I was good. Pack 1/4 down. I hear the packs are realeasing on consecutive days up till Tuesday, so I'll be back hunting for the next 3 packs these next few days coming up.

View media item 2206643View media item 2206648View media item 2206649View media item 2206650

Last edited:
Struck out at HOH in Strongsville but I was able to cop at a local sneaker boutique in Cleveland. Luckily I pulled up and the line was small... I was the 11th person in line and everyone ahead of me was either wore a smaller or bigger size than me, so I was good. Pack 1/4 down. I hear the packs are realeasing on consecutive days up till Tuesday, so I'll be back hunting for the next 3 packs these next few days coming up.

View media item 2206643View media item 2206648View media item 2206649View media item 2206650
Which Boutique :nerd:

me too, therm 14's and 3s better ber FIAH ! BACK 2 BACK PACK

hope everyone who wants these gets em !!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom