Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
if you're planning to come to nyc, you're gonna waste your time. That same seller from that recent pic is gonna eat up the next pack and the next pack after that

Last edited:
I'd be going to Cleveland.

Should I do it bros? I'm buggin out. I'd leave now and camp it out in the car overnight.

honestly I'd probably just pay resell. Not worth my time to drive 6 hours round trip and camp for a small chance. Besides the game 3 pack kind of weak IMO. 5 or 7 if anything.

Last edited:
Just talked with a guy I've known for about 7 years now that happens to work at the hoh in strongsville about "securing" a pack, game 7 in particular, but he said all packs are "done". Take it with a grain of salt, but figured I'd try and share some info.

Just talked with a guy I've known for about 7 years now that happens to work at the hoh in strongsville about "securing" a pack, game 7 in particular, but he said all packs are "done". Take it with a grain of salt, but figured I'd try and share some info.
Thanks for 40mins saved bro :smh:

Any word on Santa Monica. my bro called earlier and they said no but i feel like they are trying to not tell anyone

People charging 1000 on the bay for these packs will def drop in price that's for sure with only one sick shoe in this pack

Yea, definitely selling pairs early at Strongsville HOH. Most pairs on ebay are sellers from OH with footlocker receipts. I know this is common procedure in the sneaker culture, but nevertheless still a dirty tactic. There's a HOH in Buffalo and to my knowledge everything is done by the book.

Lucky if there's a handful of pairs left for tmrw.

Last edited:
Yea, definitely selling pairs early at Strongsville HOH. Most pairs on ebay are sellers from OH with footlocker receipts. I know this is common procedure in the sneaker culture, but nevertheless still a dirty tactic. There's a HOH in Buffalo and to my knowledge everything is done by the book.

Lucky if there's a handful of pairs left for tmrw.
**** like this pisses me off. Theres about 6 or 7 pairs and dudes charging $900 for a pack and its sad that I go up to this HOH all the time. Really hope theres enough pairs/resell dies because only pack i want is Game 6. But it might look like Yeezy season will restrict my pockets if they release all 4 packs this week.

Wonder if it's worth hitting up Nike Chi tomorrow. Nothing on their Twitter

Last edited:

Wonder if it's worth hitting up Nike Chi tomorrow. Nothing on their Twitter
In the same boat.
Nah b. This boat is a one seater, hop on out.

I kid.
I was gonna ride up there too, but i have my own boat 
nerd.gif

Hey NT.. there were people camped outside of Nike Chi tonight, but not enough to take all of the packs. If it's worth it to you, camp out and you'll get your pair.

Yeah I'm out. Not jumping through hoops for this pack. Step your **** up Nike. This is getting old. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom