Kyrie 1

Kyrie 2 is rumored for Dec. so I'm hoping they have at least one more colorway for us, if not Green Glows are a decent release.

Honestly the Kyrie 1 tho a great shoe only done so good is because of the era we live in. Sneakers are a big deal now and big part of people style and also thanks to instagram and twitter. Si its easier for the kyries to move units whereas in Jordans era most parents and people weren't willing to spend more then $50 on a pair of shoes

Last edited:
I dunno I should go.for.the australias or not still....i have a cash coupon from nike. I have already the flytraps, and Rise. The cw between the australia n flytrap so similiar they both green. The green n the neon green swoosh is alot nicer somehow...

Last edited:
after these last 2 sneaker wheel collection shots its making me want to pull all mine out and do the same :lol:

Don't even have enough pairs for a wheel collection shot [emoji]128554[/emoji]

Missed dreams, bhm, and DRs. Gonna have to go back and grab those.

Got AS, duke, infrared and USA right now. adding the Rise this week and glows in September. Maybe grab Australia or the dungeons if they're still sitting somewhere.

Last edited:
Don't even have enough pairs for a wheel collection shot [emoji]128554[/emoji]

Missed dreams, bhm, and DRs. Gonna have to go back and grab those.

Got AS, duke, infrared and USA right now. adding the Rise this week and glows in September. Maybe grab Australia or the dungeons if they're still sitting somewhere.

I only have 3 pairs myself (Dreams, ASG and Dukes)...

If I tried to take a wheel collection pic, my wheel would be missing some spokes :lol:

The theme has grown tiresome... it's become nothing but a hype colorway. I just don't see the appeal of wearing a pair of shoes that don't even match. The What the Dunk and What the LeBron XI are the two best uses of this theme to me... the rest are :x IMO.

I was never a big fan of All Stars, I got a pair for a deal I couldn't refuse, and I must admit pics do them NO justice, they look 20x better in person, the details in the check and heelcup pop, glad I copped now

Back
Top Bottom