Kyrie 1

GS shaped like a marshmallow doe
laugh.gif
 yessir

i dont think kobes or kyries are gonna be that big of a deal here its fcfs ill go around noon see what they have left if kyries still avail ill cop them if not oh well i aint paying 270.00 for kobes not happening they may sit a week here...hopefully i can use m.d. but 9 out of 10 they not letting that roll on bhm release

Think I'm gonna skip out on the BHMs for the ASGs..the whole black/white theme this year isn't cuttin it for me..I like it..but I can find other colorways I like better in all the signature lines..

These shoes are pretty comfortable once you break them in. I like them and for 110 its a good shoe to ball in. 

This shoe is so damn bad for basketball....I really feel bad for you guys feet that some of you actually think these are "great" :lol:

They are GREAT looking but stay the hell away from these things if you're looking for a shoe for performance on the court.

I can't stand when people say this like everyones foot is the same or like the more expensive "tech" means its better. I for one love the feel of the Kyrie on court. Wayyyy better heel to toe transition then the Kobe 9 or KD 7 which is my current rotation.

I can't stand when people say this like everyones foot is the same or like the more expensive "tech" means its better. I for one love the feel of the Kyrie on court. Wayyyy better heel to toe transition then the Kobe 9 or KD 7 which is my current rotation.

I'll piggyback and concur. I'll do you one better and say it baffles me those who still believe shoes will actually make them play better. Either you can hoop or you can't. Assuming we are talking indoor hoops, my main concern was always the court. They're hardly ever fresh when the majority of us play, which deals directly with traction. Those looking for style rather than performance have already lost. Most of the NBA guys concerned with wearing retros or what's hot in the streets are generally scrubs and their teams don't win. Peeps feet are diff, socks, toenails etc. so b/c one guy didn't like them has no bearing whether you should.

Iks - it's because no one wears them for more than two week until the next "hot" drop, then they are boxes and forgotten. Performance matters none.

30% coupon code SWISH at Bodega, works on DR Kyrie 1 still some sizes left

Would've already copped if my size was available

30% coupon code SWISH at Bodega, works on DR Kyrie 1 still some sizes left

Would've already copped if my size was available

They flew off the site. Got on 5 minutes after the email and all they had was a 13 and 14 left.

Back
Top Bottom