Kyrie 1

Them dreams 
smokin.gif

So I order the USA's with all this hype behind em. When I first open the box I was a little underwhelmed. Pretty much decided I was gonna return them. But have been checkin them out the past couple days and every day they look better and better to me. Just put them on my feet and they are straight fire. Have no idea why my opinion changed kinda funny how that works out. Must of been the lighting or maybe just the huge hype for them

right now...

ASG > Deceptive reds / Wolf grey for me...

dreams are nice but don't rate in top 3 CW....

but gotta admit - ventilation in this shoe is terrible...

even wearing them around town/gym... feet are sweaty/fire after 30 mins... cant imagine wearing them in a game...

For those that care...

Have seen the ASG shirt at 2 different TJ Maxx stores for $12.99. Might be worth a look to someone. Obviously ymwv.

So I order the USA's with all this hype behind em. When I first open the box I was a little underwhelmed. Pretty much decided I was gonna return them. But have been checkin them out the past couple days and every day they look better and better to me. Just put them on my feet and they are straight fire. Have no idea why my opinion changed kinda funny how that works out. Must of been the lighting or maybe just the huge hype for them

Don't buy off hype..

I know it's been said a thousand times but.....
BUY WHAT YOU LIKE, DAWG!!! [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom