Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

Hey everyone,

I am thinking about Nike IDing the christmas pair as close as possible and then giving it to a customizer for the final touches,

If I take the original shoe, then the main color is teal (like poison green), the swoosh is like a pink pow and the inside of the shoe is basically the dream insole, but everything that is yellow on the dream colorway is teal with with christmas pair. The laces are black and then there is red polka dot pattern on them.

below a pic of the actual shoe and below that the ID that I have come up with so far, which serves as the base for customization.

Original pair:

View media item 1741611

View media item 1741612

Nike ID:

View media item 1741613

if you can advise me on anything that I have overlooked, please let me know!

Christmas pair should have released 
mean.gif

Still got some time right

Yes. NikeiD typically won't take a model off until the next model of the line has been officially released. For example, the LeBron 12 iD was removed from the site the day the LeBron 13 and 13 iD were released. Since the Kyrie 2 hasn't even had an official release reveal, let alone a release date, we all have some time to continue customizing the 1. Keep your eyes out for updates from Nike regarding the 2

Thanks for the input guys. I don't think I'm going to go too close to the original, as I don't think they really utilize the best assets of the model--being the two-tone "teeth", and the double speckle option.

The basis of the PE's double as my college team's colours, so I'm more-so looking to adapt those PE's into something more personal. There's just something I like about adding some extra yellow, maybe to the sock-liner? I don't know why, but I always liked how kind-of ugly Ky's PE's are, mostly the result of adding Yellow with mismatched shades of Red. Makes them really stand out to a lot of rigid rigid, monotone PEs other players wear.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input guys. I don't think I'm going to go too close to the original, as I don't think they really utilize the best assets of the model--being the two-tone "teeth", and the double speckle option.

The basis of the PE's double as my college team's colours, so I'm more-so looking to adapt those PE's into something more personal. There's just something I like about adding some extra yellow, maybe to the sock-liner? I don't know why, but I always liked how kind-of ugly Ky's PE's are, mostly the result of adding Yellow with mismatched shades of Red. Makes them really stand out to a lot of rigid rigid, monotone PEs other players wear.
Perhaps the top one with yellow laces would be a nice balance

does anyone here wear a size 14 and is willing to do the what the kobe kyries, I really want them and will buy one pair if you buy the other

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom