Kyle Cured Cancer ... 4/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean I felt pretty welcomed ALMOST everywhere I went. I literally walked the ENTIRE city. One time on the outskirts I went into this panini shop because they were selling them for 1 dollar. When I got in there, it was a bunch of old school Italian guys who looked like they didn't like brothers like myself. I played it cool, but I was on guard for real for real. I got my sandwich, and threw it away once I got outside. 

And as far as just talking to people... if I heard them talking English I would just spark a conversation. I would usually just tell them I am travelling alone, and I would like them to take a picture of me. I would engage into small talk, and let it evolve into whatever it became. I gave NO DAMBS 
laugh.gif
. I could have taken a few women down, but I wasn't on that. My girl held me down so I am sticking with her. 

As far as advice for Rome... if you want to party stay in the Trastevere area. If you want to see the attractions, every other area is in walking distance. I stayed by the Spanish Steps. There was a lot of places to shop around there, but not many to party. I wasn't there for the party anyway.  Any other questions just lmk.

I'd probably stick to the tourist area anyway, but good to know the vibe outside of the tourist areas.

I'm an introvert, so I couldn't see myself partying there anyway. However, if the women are receptive then that's another story
laugh.gif
. But I really just want to see the main attractions like you did, especially the Colleseum.

I'm looking into flights right now and I'll check out hotels in the Trastevere area. Was the area near the Spanish steps cool too? Thanks again for all the information!
Spanish Steps was fine for me. It is the best area to shop. My hotel was literally 5 steps from the Gucci store. Of course I did not shop at Gucci, but there was every other store nearby. People were just hanging out at the steps at night. Eventually it does totally die down, and there is really no nightlife there. So all in all, I would say it is better during the day than at night. No matter where you stay, there is something within walking distance. 

I am an extreme introvert as well, but I was just like F it. After I talked to the first person it was east from there. It isn't like I was making irrational requests or anything... I was just asking for pictures. if the person smiled and seemed cool I just proceeded from there. 

Nice blog man, I really liked it. I should do the same but I'm so lazy, I've visited over 30 countries so far, mostly backpacking through Europe. Your Blog really brought me back to my trip, and your pics are amazing. I completely understand what you mean that emotion when you get when you look up and see the sistine chapel, it's not about religion, but you can really sense the presence of something far greater than you know. I spent a week in Rome, and was struck by how many things there are to really see. I want to live there one day for sure. I am so happy for you that you actually took this trip, and it looks like you had a blast. The thing that left me absolutely speechless was seeing the Castelo San't Angelo, I had never seen this not even in pictures. it was just something so magical and inspiring.

Man dope pics. You took me back to when I went. Glad your doing good fam, keep that battle going.

Ha! 

I actually drank 6 ounces of chicken broth the other day. It tasted sooooo good! I had every intention of eating all types of bad food that I missed out on once I was able to eat again. I changed my mind though. In losing 40 pounds during this process, I feel like the weight I lost was all bad weight and toxins. I don't want to put bad things in my body anymore. I am going to rebuild myself with good food. I am only going to eat organic, fish, and greens. This is an opportunity for me to better myself, and I am not going to waste it. 
Your chances of survival if you had done what you said in those 2 sentences would have been virtually none, it's that very junk that gave you cancer in the first place.

Glad you realized the stupidity of giving you cancer a second time and decided not to.

Oh my god. Just read this thread. My prayers and good wishes to you combo god.

Ive seen someone i love go in er, thru surgery, cysts spleen removed, and underwent chemo many times. Its is very heavy on the body. Gotta be emotionally, mentally and physically fine.

Followups are always unknown, ct scans and such. I pray u and my friends will be cured and in total remission. Stay strong and keep your faith in the good KK

Happy for you OP
nthat.gif

Your strength is inspirational. I wish you the best.
Could say the same for you, bro.

Love the good news from this tread. Always helps put things in perspective and remember what's really important. Glad you're traveling and experiencing the things you'd usually put off for another day. Thanks for taking us on this journey, and keep up the LIVING.

I'm dealing with depression right now, and looking to break away from the norm and start throwing caution to the wind. So easy to get caught up in the mundane day to day, but it's taking its toll on me at this point. I'll hit you up if I can work out a trip to Rome.:lol:

Keep it up, bro. Your positivity goes a long way for those off us who are looking for inspiration.

I updated my blog with an update on my condition for anyone who is I interested.

http://kylekostic.blogspot.com/2017/11/this-thing-called-life_18.html?m=1

I welled up a little reading that. I admire your courage and unconventional methods. I'm glad you're here for yourself, your family and for being able to share a little piece of your journey.

We see and hear so many stories like yours, whether it's a Sportscenter segment about a terminally ill child, a potent sermon from a pastor, a shared story on someone's FB's timeline, or a book like Tuesdays with Morrie.

Seems like the message is usually pretty universal.

How come we as a people encounter such a meaningful lesson from individuals that are seemingly much more enlightened than us and STILL don't take it to heart and allow ourselves to be vulnerable? I always wondered that. Myself included. It's like the dose of reality doesn't hit most of us until it's too late.

Could say the same for you, bro.

Love the good news from this tread. Always helps put things in perspective and remember what's really important. Glad you're traveling and experiencing the things you'd usually put off for another day. Thanks for taking us on this journey, and keep up the LIVING.

I'm dealing with depression right now, and looking to break away from the norm and start throwing caution to the wind. So easy to get caught up in the mundane day to day, but it's taking its toll on me at this point. I'll hit you up if I can work out a trip to Rome.:lol:

Keep it up, bro. Your positivity goes a long way for those off us who are looking for inspiration.

harlemtothebronx harlemtothebronx thank you for your post man. I appreciate your response to my issues, and I appreciate you opening up about yours. Being vulnerable enough to open is a great step in overcoming your depression. In my case, that was biggest fear. As a black man growing up in the hood, all I ever was told was “suck it up and be strong” when it came to having an issue. It wasn’t until I got older and realized that actually expressing myself was the REAL strength. I recently ran into a documentary that talks a lot of how depression, anxiety, and pretty much all of our mental heath issues are due to stored emotions.

Also, if you ever want to talk, just hit me up. Always willing to chop it up with NT fam

I welled up a little reading that. I admire your courage and unconventional methods. I'm glad you're here for yourself, your family and for being able to share a little piece of your journey.

We see and hear so many stories like yours, whether it's a Sportscenter segment about a terminally ill child, a potent sermon from a pastor, a shared story on someone's FB's timeline, or a book like Tuesdays with Morrie.

Seems like the message is usually pretty universal.

How come we as a people encounter such a meaningful lesson from individuals that are seemingly much more enlightened than us and STILL don't take it to heart and allow ourselves to be vulnerable? I always wondered that. Myself included. It's like the dose of reality doesn't hit most of us until it's too late.

getback getback thank you for your comments. They mean a lot. You were spot on with your message. Vulnerability is the key. The problem is we are taught that vulnerability is the weakness, when it is really the strength. I am sharing my story in an effort to prevent people from having to learn the hard way, like I did.

I updated my blog with an update on my condition for anyone who is I interested.

http://kylekostic.blogspot.com/2017/11/this-thing-called-life_18.html?m=1

This was such a powerful read. So awe inspiring. Thank you for sharing your story with us. Your newfound outlook and perspective on life is one that we all need to ensure that we adopt. "While today I am not 100 percent perfect, today I am now 100 percent me."

My sister is recovering from Stage IV Breast Cancer and it too has returned, as you mentioned in your story. She just had a double mastectomy today and I'm praying this is the end of it. When she is feeling better, I'm going to link her to your blog and encourage her to read everything you had to say. All the best to you man, peace and love

This was such a powerful read. So awe inspiring. Thank you for sharing your story with us. Your newfound outlook and perspective on life is one that we all need to ensure that we adopt. "While today I am not 100 percent perfect, today I am now 100 percent me."

My sister is recovering from Stage IV Breast Cancer and it too has returned, as you mentioned in your story. She just had a double mastectomy today and I'm praying this is the end of it. When she is feeling better, I'm going to link her to your blog and encourage her to read everything you had to say. All the best to you man, peace and love

I just said a prayer for your sister. Thank you for sharing that information. And you can definitely connect her to me if she has any questions. Advocacy has become my life. Peace and love my brother ❤️

I just said a prayer for your sister. Thank you for sharing that information. And you can definitely connect her to me if she has any questions. Advocacy has become my life. Peace and love my brother ❤️

Thank you brother. You're a hell of a guy. Keep on being a light in this dim world. Bless

harlemtothebronx harlemtothebronx thank you for your post man. I appreciate your response to my issues, and I appreciate you opening up about yours. Being vulnerable enough to open is a great step in overcoming your depression. In my case, that was biggest fear. As a black man growing up in the hood, all I ever was told was “suck it up and be strong” when it came to having an issue. It wasn’t until I got older and realized that actually expressing myself was the REAL strength. I recently ran into a documentary that talks a lot of how depression, anxiety, and pretty much all of our mental heath issues are due to stored emotions.

Also, if you ever want to talk, just hit me up. Always willing to chop it up with NT fam

Man, it's a tough reality to face when you think you're coasting through life, and someone tosses a twig into your tire spokes. The hard part is learning to dusk yourself off and keep going, and not get caught up in dwelling on things.

Appreciate it by the way, and of course same to you. We could all learn and gain a lot from having real conversations and letting the facade down. Life is tough for all of us. We gotta hold each other up.

Update... 11/27/18

I know it may sound improbable or delusional... but I really figured out the cure to cancer.

Two years ago, I was given 1 year to live.

I have not been to a doctor in almost 2 years after being given a terminal diagnosis. I am still in the best shape of life.

The method I used to heal can be cross referenced and applied to all othercancer patients, since we are all humans that are all comprised of the same thing.

I published 2 books in reference to how I healed. They are available below,as well for basically free on the Amazon Kindle app. The information is also available on my blog for FREE... also below.

Amazon product ASIN 0692101306
Amazon product ASIN 1729156894
http://kylekostic.blogspot.com/

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom