Kyle Cured Cancer ... 4/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am doing alright! 

I got my feeding tube taken out, which means I am obviously eating by mouth. Here is the video... 

I eat really slow, but I am eating. I eat really healthy and have absolutely no desire to eat bad food. I don't take any medication at all. I do have side effects though. My toes are always numb, as are the tips of my fingers. My hearing in my left ear has also dramatically decreased. Those are minor things though that I can deal with it. 

I feel like I am in the middle of an existential crisis. I am scared that it might come back, so I am trying to do as much as I can while I am healthy. I am taking my girl to Tokyo in May. I am planning on booking a trip to Rome tomorrow, I am just waiting for my boss to approve my vacation days. So if anyone wants to meet me in Rome March 18-22, let me know! I am going by myself. 

Happy for you man! [emoji]9994[/emoji]

Glad you're eating again! [emoji]128588[/emoji]

I'm very impressed by your resolve man... It really puts things into perspective for the rest of us.. I pray you have many more happy and healthy day's!!! [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji]

Yo that's whats up dude. I'm glad you're getting through this. Slowly but surely you are becoming yourself again.

I am doing alright! 

I got my feeding tube taken out, which means I am obviously eating by mouth. Here is the video... 

I eat really slow, but I am eating. I eat really healthy and have absolutely no desire to eat bad food. I don't take any medication at all. I do have side effects though. My toes are always numb, as are the tips of my fingers. My hearing in my left ear has also dramatically decreased. Those are minor things though that I can deal with it. 

I feel like I am in the middle of an existential crisis. I am scared that it might come back, so I am trying to do as much as I can while I am healthy. I am taking my girl to Tokyo in May. I am planning on booking a trip to Rome tomorrow, I am just waiting for my boss to approve my vacation days. So if anyone wants to meet me in Rome March 18-22, let me know! I am going by myself. 
What a story, man. So happy for you. Enjoy life. Wish I could meet you out there.:lol:

I just got my results.

My cancer is in remission.

That is great news.

I hugged my doctor and cried in my car.

I am just so relieved.

I need a nap.

Thanks for all of your support NT. I have been on NT since 03, and you guys really feel like family. I appreciate it.
hellllll yeaaaaa

I am planning on booking a trip to Rome tomorrow, I am just waiting for my boss to approve my vacation days. So if anyone wants to meet me in Rome March 18-22, let me know! I am going by myself.

You plan on doing anything specific or just playing-it-by-ear when you get there?

Glad to hear you're recovering well, man! :pimp:

I am doing alright! 

pay that flight papi and im there. oh and congrats. really happy for you homie. You looking healthier. no romo

Last edited:
Good job fam, glad you made a recovery 
nthat.gif

Would send your flowers

Thats what im talking about. Go out there, enjoy life to the fullest. Take trips and take chances as long as your health is in check. Might as well drop a seed in your girl :smokin
Life is short and can be shorter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom