Kyle Cured Cancer ... 4/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am planning on booking a trip to Rome tomorrow, I am just waiting for my boss to approve my vacation days. So if anyone wants to meet me in Rome March 18-22, let me know! I am going by myself.

You plan on doing anything specific or just playing-it-by-ear when you get there?

Glad to hear you're recovering well, man! :pimp:

I want to see the Colosseum, Pantheon, and take a trip to Pompeii. Other than that I want to just chill, get lost, and explore. I have traveled alone before, but never abroad. I hoping to meet some people that I can hang out. I am cool being alone though. We will see

Thats what im talking about. Go out there, enjoy life to the fullest. Take trips and take chances as long as your health is in check. Might as well drop a seed in your girl :smokin
Life is short and can be shorter

I had a vasectomy so I can't have anymore kids. I already have my boy and girl. She doesn't want to have kids anyway. She just wants to chill and travel the world, as I do.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Been keeping up with this thread. So happy for you man. See the world and enjoy it to the fullest. I could only imagine how it looks through the eyes of someone with an entirely new perspective such as yours.

Amazing journey, Very happy for your, OP. 

You have my best.

Last edited:
Haven't been in this thread in quite some time. OP nothing but congrats your way dude! :nthat: Keep up that positivity because I think we can all safely say it will go a long, long way. You have admired us all on the board and for that I thank you.

Enjoy those trips and every day forward.

Just booked a trip to Rome. I will be there from March 18-22. 

Anyone want to come through?

I have no idea what I am going to do. I am just going to wing it. I got a hotel room instead of a hostel. I will be staying by the Spanish steps. I am down for whatever

I have no idea what I am going to do. I am just going to wing it. I got a hotel room instead of a hostel. I will be staying by the Spanish steps. I am down for whatever

so proud of you man. have fun!

Congrats man. Live it up! Go hit up the Roma/Inter game on the 19th. Top quality soccer in one of the worlds best stadiums.

Awesome news to hear OP, glad to know you're doing better, enjoy those trips man
pimp.gif

Enjoy it, fam.

Take it all in, do whatever sounds cool, try different food, etc.

Yeah man!!! That's Great News!! Glad to hear it OP!!!
[emoji]127775[/emoji][emoji]127775[/emoji][emoji]127775[/emoji][emoji]127775[/emoji][emoji]127775[/emoji]

That is some amazing new OP. You already know to live life to the fullest, but I'm sure you've taught many of us here to do the same!

I just gt back from Rome. It was DOPE

Check out my blogs for pictures and stories... 

http://kylekostic.blogspot.com/
Now I really have no reason not to travel by myself
laugh.gif
mean.gif
.  The pictures turned out great.  I know you said you were stopped by police a couple times, so aside from that, did you ever not feel welcomed in certain areas/places?  How'd you end up talking to some of those tourists for hours?  Did it start by taking a pic for them or what?
laugh.gif
  If we didn't know it before, you're a strong man for refusing that invite from those Norwegian girls.  Don't know if I would've done the same
laugh.gif
.  Aside from the buying a ticket for the Sistine Chapel in advance, any other advice for someone traveling to Rome?  I won't ask about your future trips, unless you want to fill us in
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I just gt back from Rome. It was DOPE

Check out my blogs for pictures and stories... 

http://kylekostic.blogspot.com/
Now I really have no reason not to travel by myself
laugh.gif
mean.gif
.  The pictures turned out great.  I know you said you were stopped by police a couple times, so aside from that, did you ever not feel welcomed in certain areas/places?  How'd you end up talking to some of those tourists for hours?  Did it start by taking a pic for them or what?
laugh.gif
  If we didn't know it before, you're a strong man for refusing that invite from those Norwegian girls.  Don't know if I would've done the same
laugh.gif
.  Aside from the buying a ticket for the Sistine Chapel in advance, any other advice for someone traveling to Rome?  I won't ask about your future trips, unless you want to fill us in
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
I mean I felt pretty welcomed ALMOST everywhere I went. I literally walked the ENTIRE city. One time on the outskirts I went into this panini shop because they were selling them for 1 dollar. When I got in there, it was a bunch of old school Italian guys who looked like they didn't like brothers like myself. I played it cool, but I was on guard for real for real. I got my sandwich, and threw it away once I got outside. 

And as far as just talking to people... if I heard them talking English I would just spark a conversation. I would usually just tell them I am travelling alone, and I would like them to take a picture of me. I would engage into small talk, and let it evolve into whatever it became. I gave NO DAMBS 
laugh.gif
. I could have taken a few women down, but I wasn't on that. My girl held me down so I am sticking with her. 

As far as advice for Rome... if you want to party stay in the Trastevere area. If you want to see the attractions, every other area is in walking distance. I stayed by the Spanish Steps. There was a lot of places to shop around there, but not many to party. I wasn't there for the party anyway.  Any other questions just lmk. 

Last edited:
I mean I felt pretty welcomed ALMOST everywhere I went. I literally walked the ENTIRE city. One time on the outskirts I went into this panini shop because they were selling them for 1 dollar. When I got in there, it was a bunch of old school Italian guys who looked like they didn't like brothers like myself. I played it cool, but I was on guard for real for real. I got my sandwich, and threw it away once I got outside. 

And as far as just talking to people... if I heard them talking English I would just spark a conversation. I would usually just tell them I am travelling alone, and I would like them to take a picture of me. I would engage into small talk, and let it evolve into whatever it became. I gave NO DAMBS :lol: . I could have taken a few women down, but I wasn't on that. My girl held me down so I am sticking with her. 

As far as advice for Rome... if you want to party stay in the Trastevere area. If you want to see the attractions, every other area is in walking distance. I stayed by the Spanish Steps. There was a lot of places to shop around there, but not many to party. I wasn't there for the party anyway.  Any other questions just lmk.

I'd probably stick to the tourist area anyway, but good to know the vibe outside of the tourist areas.

I'm an introvert, so I couldn't see myself partying there anyway. However, if the women are receptive then that's another story :lol:. But I really just want to see the main attractions like you did, especially the Colleseum.

I'm looking into flights right now and I'll check out hotels in the Trastevere area. Was the area near the Spanish steps cool too? Thanks again for all the information!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom