Kyle Brotzman (Boise St. Kicker). Wanna Get Away??

jpzx

Supporter
roll.gif
roll.gif

Boise State's very first chance to get to a championship game.... and the senior kicker blows it to *%%! by missing TWO chip shot field goals under 30 yards.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Boise State's very first chance to get to a championship game.... and the senior kicker blows it to *%%! by missing TWO chip shot field goals under 30 yards.

NOOOO WAAAY!

Wasn't watching. What happened?!

I'm sure it'll be pretty high up on SportCenter, so I'll see it when I get to work in the morning.

NOOOO WAAAY!

Wasn't watching. What happened?!

I'm sure it'll be pretty high up on SportCenter, so I'll see it when I get to work in the morning.

Best game of 2010 by far IMO
pimp.gif

Moore looked "shocked" after that game. I honestly don't think Boise thought they could lose at all this season. Wow

Best game of 2010 by far IMO
pimp.gif

Moore looked "shocked" after that game. I honestly don't think Boise thought they could lose at all this season. Wow

Said it a couple times already. Watched the replay a dozen times. The field goal attempt at the end of regulation was good.

Said it a couple times already. Watched the replay a dozen times. The field goal attempt at the end of regulation was good.

Originally Posted by MzD650

Son I said that also. I swear to god that field goal was good.

Son I said that also. I swear to god that field goal was good.

was wondering why they weren't showing the ground view cause I thought so too....

Back
Top Bottom