Krptonate Foamlite PE Release Info

bigj505

Staff member
I was asked to start this thread to give this info:
"they drop march 14th 185 @ urban accounts and house of hoops"
This info was given to me by a fellow NTer. Cant confirm truth but it sounds reasonable to me.

Originally Posted by bigj505

I was asked to start this thread to give this info:
"they drop march 14th 185 @ urban accounts and house of hoops"
This info was given to me by a fellow NTer. Cant confirm truth but it sounds reasonable to me.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WHY IS THIS A NIKE RETRO TOPIC? GOOD INFO THO.
my mistake.... i didnt think about it. i never venture to the nike thread anymore... only retro and jordan.

I would be all over these, but my priorities will lead me to pass. I can't keep buying another pair of foams + other sneakers every month and hope to copmy car this year
laugh.gif

I'd LOOOOVVVE to cop these, but alas, they will not be mine.

So this is actually a DMV/NYC/Cali release....SMH
smh.gif
atnike for this limited junk. Give people who dont live in 1 of 3 cities a chance to grab sneakers for once...

Alright i vented

Glad that the info about them coming out, maybe tru...

mad at the fact that thier is a date out, would have rather a quickstrike...

quickstrikes over > all releases, because no 1 knows anydays..

Originally Posted by jhobson5

So this is actually a DMV/NYC/Cali release....SMH
smh.gif
at nike for this limited junk. Give people who dont live in 1 of 3 cities a chance to grab sneakers for once...

Alright i vented

urban account as well?
woooh~ hopefully this is true, if so, i dont really need to find it so hard~ lol

Good to see this thread got THIS many replies and no one testing my mans info...

Good Stuff. $185? Negative Ghostrider...

Would love to see a gang of people rockin these around the malls though.. Mad salty seeing someone else were them.. lol

$185, Nike sees the hype and ups the price
smh.gif
laugh.gif

guess these will be widely available, not GR available,but more than HOH only...Ill pass and cop another pair of 1/2 cents
pimp.gif

dude that gave me the info also said
"there will be an initial 24 pair release and signing within the next 2 weeks

then there wil be a 2,000 pair release @ 186 a pair

--he (Nate Robinson I guess) confirmed at an interview yesterday!"
I honestly dont think im getting a pair or gonna try anyways. Not even sure why I was asked to post but I am just the messenger.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

$185, Nike sees the hype and ups the price
smh.gif
laugh.gif

guess these will be widely available, not GR available,but more than HOH only...Ill pass and cop another pair of 1/2 cents
pimp.gif

you aint lying

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I would be all over these, but my priorities will lead me to pass. I can't keep buying another pair of foams + other sneakers every month and hope to cop my car this year
laugh.gif

We are in the same boat. Foams? or Car? This is what i tell myself "If I get a car I can make my travels all over NYC, DMV, CT, & NJ toget more foams", Although, I wouldn't go anywhere near some foam lites as they are just disturbingly ugly.

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I would be all over these, but my priorities will lead me to pass. I can't keep buying another pair of foams + other sneakers every month and hope to cop my car this year
laugh.gif

We are in the same boat. Foams? or Car? This is what i tell myself "If I get a car I can make my travels all over NYC, DMV, CT, & NJ to get more foams", Although, I wouldn't go anywhere near some foam lites as they are just disturbingly ugly.

very very ugly, what are ppl gon do in these besides ball??
roll.gif

Lmao. When people first saw them there was complete mayhem but now that these aren't super limited, they aren't the hot ticket any longer!!! I guesspeople will be trying to recover from the 1/2 cents

Back
Top Bottom