Kreayshawn Thread

And one of the foundations of rap is to see someone that had something to say about you.

Originally Posted by three2three

yall delusional thinking she has ANY pull in the BAY. I got folks in with E-40 and they can't stand her nor V-Nasty.

this is true. but bet they got mad respect for stretch though.

i'll be the first to say that this is HOT GARBAGE
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
but the boy stretch gettin money out a chicks @@$
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by three2three

yall delusional thinking she has ANY pull in the BAY. I got folks in with E-40 and they can't stand her nor V-Nasty.

this is true. but bet they got mad respect for stretch though.

i'll be the first to say that this is HOT GARBAGE
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
but the boy stretch gettin money out a chicks @@$
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

Ok. But who in rap has ever kept their mouth shut? One of the foundations of rap is to diss somone. A lot of you are selective as hell when it comes to certain issues in hip-hop.

-The Juice

Quite a few people have/are doing their thing without having ever got at someone

Not to sound like I'm getting at you but umm can you give a few names??

The people I had in mind their careers are still in their infancy. Now that I think about it, of all the big name artists I cant think of one who hasn't had some kind of exchange.

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

Ok. But who in rap has ever kept their mouth shut? One of the foundations of rap is to diss somone. A lot of you are selective as hell when it comes to certain issues in hip-hop.

-The Juice

Quite a few people have/are doing their thing without having ever got at someone

Not to sound like I'm getting at you but umm can you give a few names??

The people I had in mind their careers are still in their infancy. Now that I think about it, of all the big name artists I cant think of one who hasn't had some kind of exchange.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by jefffort5

She's a female at the end of the day...don't run up on a female. If so..have another female approach her...at least thats how we do it out here.

and that's what people don't understand,  does ross have a legit reason to be mad at her? YES HE DOES, but to have his goons run up on her is a bad look for him,  have some girl check her instead.  same with the dj vlad siutation where a few of his boys jumped dj vlad which to me is a coward move since it shoulda been 1 on 1.

at the end of the day though ross is a coward that picks his battles to me.  this man 50 cent disrespected you in the worst way by parading around with your son  and another man you have problems with that can beat you up.  to me that's crossing the line,  the babymom part was foul too but in that case a bird is going to be a bird, but the part with his son was over the line.  if ross really wanted to confront someone over something that should've been the situation and i don't wanna hear the 50 don't go to award shows cop out.  there's ways he could get at 50 but he never did outside of a few corny diss songs.
I dont know what footage you 2 dudes are looking at but the one im looking at nobody ''runs up'' on kreayshawn

whoever this stretch dude is was running off at the mouth so HE got approached

and like i said 50 doesnt go to events where all these rappers he has talked %#@*  about are gathered, hes not dumb, he hasnt been about that life since joe crack checked him

She's a female at the end of the day...don't run up on a female. If so..have another female approach her...at least thats how we do it out here.

and that's what people don't understand,  does ross have a legit reason to be mad at her? YES HE DOES, but to have his goons run up on her is a bad look for him,  have some girl check her instead.  same with the dj vlad siutation where a few of his boys jumped dj vlad which to me is a coward move since it shoulda been 1 on 1.

at the end of the day though ross is a coward that picks his battles to me.  this man 50 cent disrespected you in the worst way by parading around with your son  and another man you have problems with that can beat you up.  to me that's crossing the line,  the babymom part was foul too but in that case a bird is going to be a bird, but the part with his son was over the line.  if ross really wanted to confront someone over something that should've been the situation and i don't wanna hear the 50 don't go to award shows cop out.  there's ways he could get at 50 but he never did outside of a few corny diss songs.
I dont know what footage you 2 dudes are looking at but the one im looking at nobody ''runs up'' on kreayshawn

and like i said 50 doesnt go to events where all these rappers he has talked %#@*  about are gathered, hes not dumb, he hasnt been about that life since joe crack checked him

I fully agree that it's lame of Ross to try and do act tough towards Kreayshawn and not do anything to 50 when 50 dissed him insanely hard.

I fully agree that it's lame of Ross to try and do act tough towards Kreayshawn and not do anything to 50 when 50 dissed him insanely hard.

Originally Posted by anthonyoj

exactly and my thing is how 50 dissed him.  the whole think with bringing his kid in it not just in a rap lyric but actually spending time with the mans kid was taking it to a whole other level.

im not buying the 50 don't show up to events talk either because he's been to plenty events and if ross really wanted to reach him somehow it could happen.   thing is if 50 and ross were to get in a fight i honestly think 50 would win.

exactly and my thing is how 50 dissed him.  the whole think with bringing his kid in it not just in a rap lyric but actually spending time with the mans kid was taking it to a whole other level.

im not buying the 50 don't show up to events talk either because he's been to plenty events and if ross really wanted to reach him somehow it could happen.   thing is if 50 and ross were to get in a fight i honestly think 50 would win.

jefffort5 wrote:

Nah this %%@@+ is running around talking reckless, n this n that...her and vnasty....she needed to get checked. Its not like Ross was even in her face...ya'll taking this $$## too far.

jefffort5 wrote:

Nah this %%@@+ is running around talking reckless, n this n that...her and vnasty....she needed to get checked. Its not like Ross was even in her face...ya'll taking this $$## too far.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

THANK YOU! Dude is acting like he was there watching the whole thing...Looks like Ross smashed his girl or something because he has mad hate towards someone he doesn't know..

Originally Posted by FedExciter

THANK YOU! Dude is acting like he was there watching the whole thing...Looks like Ross smashed his girl or something because he has mad hate towards someone he doesn't know..

Where was Rawse suppose to meet Fif at? Fif is never around other rappers.
laugh.gif
He never goes to clubs where rappers are at. He's never at award shows. How the hell you gonna catch Fif? You'll find Pac before you see Fif. And even then you got 30 bodyguards there. Fif ain't been to a award show since Ja Rule and him were beefing hard. When he started beefing with Cam, Rawse, Fat Joe, etc. he stopped showing up.

And Rawse didn't even do nothing to her lil' scary ++%. I'll give her credit. Atleast she talked *%* and showed up to a award show. Maybe she thought Rawse wouldn't get invited? I want to see her show up to the BET Awards or the Hip Hop Awards. She's out of her element then.

As a white rapper whether you like it or not there are certain boundaries you can't step over. Everyone before her knew them. Paul Wall knew them. Bubba Sparxxx knew them. Eminem knows them. But for some reason she thinks she can just come into the game saying anything she wants including the N word like she's made of teflon? She needs to get checked and Stretch needs to put her in her place because he knows how *%* goes down.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

jefffort5 wrote:

Seriously. The video I saw Rawse wasn't even ANYWHERE near them cats.
laugh.gif
He's like 50 feet away from them chics. Dudes are taking this way too FAR. Riding for a chic that don't even like them.
laugh.gif

Where was Rawse suppose to meet Fif at? Fif is never around other rappers.
laugh.gif
He never goes to clubs where rappers are at. He's never at award shows. How the hell you gonna catch Fif? You'll find Pac before you see Fif. And even then you got 30 bodyguards there. Fif ain't been to a award show since Ja Rule and him were beefing hard. When he started beefing with Cam, Rawse, Fat Joe, etc. he stopped showing up.

And Rawse didn't even do nothing to her lil' scary ++%. I'll give her credit. Atleast she talked *%* and showed up to a award show. Maybe she thought Rawse wouldn't get invited? I want to see her show up to the BET Awards or the Hip Hop Awards. She's out of her element then.

As a white rapper whether you like it or not there are certain boundaries you can't step over. Everyone before her knew them. Paul Wall knew them. Bubba Sparxxx knew them. Eminem knows them. But for some reason she thinks she can just come into the game saying anything she wants including the N word like she's made of teflon? She needs to get checked and Stretch needs to put her in her place because he knows how *%* goes down.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

jefffort5 wrote:

Seriously. The video I saw Rawse wasn't even ANYWHERE near them cats.
laugh.gif
He's like 50 feet away from them chics. Dudes are taking this way too FAR. Riding for a chic that don't even like them.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom