Kreayshawn Thread

laugh.gif
at Ross...like who cares what she has to say...this looks real bad on Ross part

He not even suppose to pay her any attention

Originally Posted by segagenesis510

yeah he made diss tracks but you don't see him running up on 50 at award shows. 
roll.gif

50 would actually have to go to an award show for this to happen

last time i seen 50 at an award show is when he got pressed by fat joe

and anybody that thinks ross was going to lay hands on her is a fool... aint nothing wrong with a lil game of intimidation

Originally Posted by segagenesis510

yeah he made diss tracks but you don't see him running up on 50 at award shows. 
roll.gif

50 would actually have to go to an award show for this to happen

last time i seen 50 at an award show is when he got pressed by fat joe

and anybody that thinks ross was going to lay hands on her is a fool... aint nothing wrong with a lil game of intimidation

Originally Posted by BgL2687

so when a frail little girl talks %$%* bout ross he wants to do something, but when jeezy was goin after the bawse he did nothing..lame duck..typical bully mentality picking battles he knows he would win.

pretty much,  ross wouldn't step to 50 or jeezy but he'll go after a little girl.   i coulda swore 50 had one of his boys pipe rick ross's babymoms and had ross's son hanging out with him and floyd mayweather  when those 2 were dissing eachother.   if that's not disrespectful then i don't know what is esepcially the part of him bringing officer rickys son in it.   what did ross do? not a damn thing  but when some little girl says he's fat  his bodyguards confront her.  i can't respect it since he's having his bodyguards do it and since he never confronted 50, jeezy, or mayweather (really don't blame him for not confronting floyd tho)

at the end of the day, ross should grow some balls and do something about this because this is disrespectful

don't get me wrong she pops off way to much but if your not going to go after dudes who really disrespected you then why go after a little girl.   it's similar to the rosa acosta  wale situation where wale wrote an essay going in on rosa acosta,  why even give her that attention when it's not worth it.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

so when a frail little girl talks %$%* bout ross he wants to do something, but when jeezy was goin after the bawse he did nothing..lame duck..typical bully mentality picking battles he knows he would win.

pretty much,  ross wouldn't step to 50 or jeezy but he'll go after a little girl.   i coulda swore 50 had one of his boys pipe rick ross's babymoms and had ross's son hanging out with him and floyd mayweather  when those 2 were dissing eachother.   if that's not disrespectful then i don't know what is esepcially the part of him bringing officer rickys son in it.   what did ross do? not a damn thing  but when some little girl says he's fat  his bodyguards confront her.  i can't respect it since he's having his bodyguards do it and since he never confronted 50, jeezy, or mayweather (really don't blame him for not confronting floyd tho)

at the end of the day, ross should grow some balls and do something about this because this is disrespectful

don't get me wrong she pops off way to much but if your not going to go after dudes who really disrespected you then why go after a little girl.   it's similar to the rosa acosta  wale situation where wale wrote an essay going in on rosa acosta,  why even give her that attention when it's not worth it.

its hard to confront someone who doesnt go to all these industry events

ross is everywhere 50's never there

its hard to confront someone who doesnt go to all these industry events

ross is everywhere 50's never there

what does her being a lil girl have to do w/anything?

thats the nature of the game she chose to be a part of

Ross wasnt gonna hit her but if he wants to intimidate her i dont see the big deal

she can't just say whatever she wants and be able to get away with it cuz she's a 'frail white girl'

not like she was a fan who said something

shee's an "artist" now too so you gotta at least stand behind what you say

only thing Ross did wrong was give her simple %!% more attention which gives her an extra minute on her 15

what does her being a lil girl have to do w/anything?

Ross wasnt gonna hit her but if he wants to intimidate her i dont see the big deal

she can't just say whatever she wants and be able to get away with it cuz she's a 'frail white girl'

not like she was a fan who said something

shee's an "artist" now too so you gotta at least stand behind what you say

only thing Ross did wrong was give her simple %!% more attention which gives her an extra minute on her 15

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

so is extortion, gang violence, and selective racism.
she's a clown, but the game is way messed up 
laugh.gif

also, y'all should have some sympathy, it was a freestyle, not a written track.

not her fault Ross is associated with being fake.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

so is extortion, gang violence, and selective racism.
she's a clown, but the game is way messed up 
laugh.gif

also, y'all should have some sympathy, it was a freestyle, not a written track.

not her fault Ross is associated with being fake.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

boy if Ross touched that girl, them mmg dudes might as well stay outta the Bay. 
Who wants to go to the Bay though?
laugh.gif
The Bay, east, west, south or north >>>>>>> whatever ++** hole you from bo 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

boy if Ross touched that girl, them mmg dudes might as well stay outta the Bay. 
Who wants to go to the Bay though?
laugh.gif
The Bay, east, west, south or north >>>>>>> whatever ++** hole you from bo 
laugh.gif

the bay >

im not og from here but moved here after visiting 6 months later . meeting so many people out here that arent even from the bay...best area in the country imo

the bay >

im not og from here but moved here after visiting 6 months later . meeting so many people out here that arent even from the bay...best area in the country imo

also the diss wasn't just that free, she went on to talk about him on ustream and all that.
and yeah...i'm not clicking play either.

also the diss wasn't just that free, she went on to talk about him on ustream and all that.
and yeah...i'm not clicking play either.

Back
Top Bottom