Kreayshawn Thread

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

tumblr_lqikg6KOwK1qgzj1eo1_500.jpg

nerd.gif

BREAKING NEWS! MTV Style has just confirmed that rapper/director (and STYLE FAVE)Kreayshawn will host the 2011 Video Music Awards Red Carpet Report for MTV.com on Aug. 28! "I'm super excited to be the red carpet host at this year's VMAs," says Kreayshawn. "I can harass celebrities about what they're wearing, what they ate before they got to the carpet, all sorts of funny stuff." The "Gucci Gucci" singer and Best New Artistnominee will interview attendees about their VMA red carpet style exclusively for MTV.com.

Kreayshawn (whose real name is Natassia Zolot) grew up in Oakland, California, and is known for her clever rhymes as much as for her much-blogged about thrift store style. The daughter of Bay Area guitarist Elka Zolot of the garage-punk band the Trashwomen, Kreayshawn directed music videos for local artists, most notably members of the Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All rap collective, before penning her popular hit singles, "Gucci Gucci" and "Bumpin' Bumpin'." Kreayshawn has since gone on to grace magazine covers such as the September issue of i-D.

Kreayshawn follows in the footsteps of previous red carpet hosts Coco RochaChristian Siriano, and Adrienne Bailon. No doubt this female rapper wunderkind—who has a gift for charming those she meets, even Diddy—will bring her wildly infectious style to the red carpet, so don't forget to tune in on Sunday, Aug. 28!

Damn that's gonna be a boring show now 
ohwell.gif
,should've just brought Aziz Ansari for this too

Damn that's gonna be a boring show now 
ohwell.gif
,should've just brought Aziz Ansari for this too

U gotta respect what they pullin off tho........like Tony said....only thing that matters is BALLS......I was feelin what V-Nasty said too, when she said "how can u act a race?"  Obama is president, is he tryin to act white?  Cause I aint seen a black dude up there before
laugh.gif
  People bein mad at here usin the N word are corny too. We say it allllll the time, so whats the problem?

U gotta respect what they pullin off tho........like Tony said....only thing that matters is BALLS......I was feelin what V-Nasty said too, when she said "how can u act a race?"  Obama is president, is he tryin to act white?  Cause I aint seen a black dude up there before
laugh.gif
  People bein mad at here usin the N word are corny too. We say it allllll the time, so whats the problem?

It'll be interesting to see how she does on the red carpet. My guess is that she will play it conservative while there, and take notes of things she notices and speaks about them in some sort of interview or on her twitter later on. Then if someone takes offense come up with some excuse as to why its not dissing anyone in particular.

It'll be interesting to see how she does on the red carpet. My guess is that she will play it conservative while there, and take notes of things she notices and speaks about them in some sort of interview or on her twitter later on. Then if someone takes offense come up with some excuse as to why its not dissing anyone in particular.

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

laugh.gif
Living in that Cali bubble I see.

laugh.gif

Outside of Snoop, Dre, and Kobe, I dont ride with Cali at all.....She's the first artist from the Bay that I messed with since Spice One, truthfully, yall can keep Based God and E-40.

Outside of Snoop, Dre, and Kobe, I dont ride with Cali at all.....She's the first artist from the Bay that I messed with since Spice One, truthfully, yall can keep Based God and E-40.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

laugh.gif
Don't you group him with us Ricky Bobby!

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

laugh.gif
Don't you group him with us Ricky Bobby!

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom