Kreayshawn Thread

but you sittin here on NT with us so what are you saying?

laugh.gif

relax,relate, release

i actually listened to the song, and honestly it sounds like all the other music that is put out today. If the beat got mad bass in the back then the song is already half way ill

i actually listened to the song, and honestly it sounds like all the other music that is put out today. If the beat got mad bass in the back then the song is already half way ill

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

relax,relate, release
Seems like that comment went over your head. I'll explain it for you, his response sounded like something you would see on youtube, which is why
I said youtube wants their comment back. What did that have to do with being on NT?
Spoiler [+]
You reached man 
MrFantasticAd.gif

And I'm guessing daiernchef is either Lil' Debbie or V-Nasty. Makes a lot of sense.

laugh.gif

relax,relate, release
Seems like that comment went over your head. I'll explain it for you, his response sounded like something you would see on youtube, which is why
I said youtube wants their comment back. What did that have to do with being on NT?
Spoiler [+]
You reached man 
MrFantasticAd.gif

And I'm guessing daiernchef is either Lil' Debbie or V-Nasty. Makes a lot of sense.

You played yourself cuz while you're trying to be condescending I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to him for calling everyone else internet losers. I just didn't feel like quoting him.

You played yourself cuz while you're trying to be condescending I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to him for calling everyone else internet losers. I just didn't feel like quoting him.

Quote him next time then so ppl won't get confused. Just hit quote instead of add/quick reply.

Quote him next time then so ppl won't get confused. Just hit quote instead of add/quick reply.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Was nobody else confused but you.  If you were reading the comments and keeping up with everything then you'd understand MyT was CLEARLY goin' at ole' boy and not you.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Was nobody else confused but you.  If you were reading the comments and keeping up with everything then you'd understand MyT was CLEARLY goin' at ole' boy and not you.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by daiernchef

Funny thing is if anyone of you ran into this girl and actually had the balls to step up to her, i guarantee her FRIENDS, not security, HER FRIENDS would lay you the %+!% out before you even layed a finger on her.. Jealousy is a son of a %%#!@, and a female trait, so get your panties out that bunch and quit cryin, shes probably in a studio right now while your on niketalk like you always are...
roll.gif
Who exactly is jealous? What paper is V-Nasty seeing? She's in a studio? WOW... Yeah man I'm jealous.
And unlike me, you don't give a !+!!? So now you're making assumptions that I give 2 @%@@% about what people think of me?

All you're saying is "you're a nerd, you're a nerd, you're a nerd". Why? Because I'm on NT? Are you not on the same message board as me? But everyone who is disagreeing with you are the nerds and you're the only cool person on the site right? How many "internet nerds" have you come across? That means you've been on a few sites yourself right? Doesn't that make you an internet nerd? You see what I did there?

My #%$+@ I'm from a place where we don't worry about getting "punched". !+!! you mean?
laugh.gif

Why the hell am I even talking to you anymore? I'm sounding just as stupid as you are at this point.

You nor V-Nasty is about that life. You ain't built like that bruh, you can barely hold up your side of an argument online.
Hell you even admitted to having your mans defend you for dropping the N bomb, you ain't even Tonka tough.
yup only difference is you LIVE on niketalk with your 8000 posts and all you high post count high n mighty %@%$!+* are all the same on here act like you run the internet your a lame, look at my 100 posts, ive always come on niketalk but just to read a couple times a week just recently started posting meanwhile you got your sofa and Tv set up here posted up with no life

he didnt defend me he helped out his boy, but see you gotta have real life friends to understand that my point was our friendship was more important then the N word your crying over 

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by daiernchef

Funny thing is if anyone of you ran into this girl and actually had the balls to step up to her, i guarantee her FRIENDS, not security, HER FRIENDS would lay you the %+!% out before you even layed a finger on her.. Jealousy is a son of a %%#!@, and a female trait, so get your panties out that bunch and quit cryin, shes probably in a studio right now while your on niketalk like you always are...
roll.gif
Who exactly is jealous? What paper is V-Nasty seeing? She's in a studio? WOW... Yeah man I'm jealous.
And unlike me, you don't give a !+!!? So now you're making assumptions that I give 2 @%@@% about what people think of me?

All you're saying is "you're a nerd, you're a nerd, you're a nerd". Why? Because I'm on NT? Are you not on the same message board as me? But everyone who is disagreeing with you are the nerds and you're the only cool person on the site right? How many "internet nerds" have you come across? That means you've been on a few sites yourself right? Doesn't that make you an internet nerd? You see what I did there?

My #%$+@ I'm from a place where we don't worry about getting "punched". !+!! you mean?
laugh.gif

Why the hell am I even talking to you anymore? I'm sounding just as stupid as you are at this point.

You nor V-Nasty is about that life. You ain't built like that bruh, you can barely hold up your side of an argument online.
Hell you even admitted to having your mans defend you for dropping the N bomb, you ain't even Tonka tough.
yup only difference is you LIVE on niketalk with your 8000 posts and all you high post count high n mighty %@%$!+* are all the same on here act like you run the internet your a lame, look at my 100 posts, ive always come on niketalk but just to read a couple times a week just recently started posting meanwhile you got your sofa and Tv set up here posted up with no life

he didnt defend me he helped out his boy, but see you gotta have real life friends to understand that my point was our friendship was more important then the N word your crying over 

well of course you were with your 20000 posts what your like GOD on here, that @#$* bothers you when someone tells you the truth about your life, oh sorry your internet life...

well of course you were with your 20000 posts what your like GOD on here, that @#$* bothers you when someone tells you the truth about your life, oh sorry your internet life...

laugh.gif

relax,relate, release

yeah but im not a lifer 20000 post guy, you gonna have a lil internet celebration with your only friends when you hit that 20,000 mark??
nerd.gif
 *++%$+ loser yes you are a *++%$+ no life nerd

Back
Top Bottom