Kobe jumping after game 5 pics?

How did a simple thread askin for a pic of Kobe turn into a Kobe vs ______ thread? Lol. S&T is sad & funny at the same time. I can't wait untilnext season. So we can see Kobe jumping "Like Mike" after repeating.

kobe-tongue-fullj_getty-71797187jm0020lakers_grizz_11_47_07_pm.jpg
Kobe%20sticks%20out%20his%20tongue%20as%20he%20races%20up%20court%20with%20the%20ball.jpg
kobe-tongue.jpg
on-court-nike-zoom-kobe-iv-4-carpe-diem-3.jpg
Kobe+Bryant+tongue+out+in+Toronto.jpg
l3856517.jpg
Kobe+Bryant+sticks+out+his+tongue+while+holding+the+basketball.jpg
kobe_bryant.jpg

Please don't do that. You're not Jordan. It's disturbing.

^ hahahaahahahahaha. Weak. If dudes get so hurt about Kobe stickin his tounge out like Jordan they should hate every player in the NBA who wears the number 23or wears Jordans. shoes

Originally Posted by travman24

^ hahahaahahahahaha. Weak. If dudes get so hurt about Kobe stickin his tounge out like Jordan they should hate every player in the NBA who wears the number 23 or wears Jordans. shoes
just admit it homie...I'm a laker/kobe fan and shoes anda jersey number are nothing compared to copying MJ's whole catalog.

There's nothin to admit, we all know that Kobe does things like MJ. I'm just saying the hate is pointless and a huge reach in trying to discredit Kobefor what he's done in his career.

Who is discrediting him though?

People are just pointing out that he copies MJs mannerisms.

Y'all too defensive over the obvious.

Originally Posted by Baalnood

He think he is m.j

no he doesn't. that's generally a reaction that most ppl would do if they won a NBA championship. So happens that MJ does that too...

Back
Top Bottom