Kobe jumping after game 5 pics?

You dudes will argue about anything.
laugh.gif

Get over it.

So there are people out here that really think this was coincidence? Kobe does his Jordan-esqe mannerisms everytime he steps on the court. I'm a big Kobefan but its true. Except it people..... the walk, the talk, the chomping the gum, the fist pump, hands on shorts while waiting on somebodies FT's, theshoulder shrug after 3's, the angry walk-up when his teamate is in a confrontation, etc.....He's done it all. To quote Lil Wayne "Everyday isHalloween" Hey if he can sleep at night then I don't care I enjoy watching him play BUT I won't act like it's obvious that he takes the MJstuff to the MAX. I wish I knew who Kobe was but we don't we see the calculated, media trained, MJ clone. Oh well.....

Whats wrong with Kobe doin' the MJ jump after winning the ring?
Dude did at least contribute to the team winning (Finals MVP).
If u have ever played sports, those of us that are able to celebrate due to excellent play,
usually pattern our celebrations after our favorite players.
Think about how many cats in the NFL u see doin' Deion's dance after they take a INT back for a touchdown.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

maybe you all should rethink your strategy then. maybe thats the reason why the warriors are in the gutter every year.... smh...
I didn't know that team signatures had an effect on the outcome of basketball games.
eyes.gif

And in our defense, I think we're up on the season series against the teams listed above.

SMH Everybody does it MJ aint the only one SMH refer to the pic on top that was before MJ even did that jump.I wonder what would happen if mj never did thatjump..

LOLOL.

obviousl mj wasn't the first one or the only one to do it,

but biggest reason kobe was doing it = MJ

I mean this dude sticks out his tongue. you know dammn sure kobe's trying to be like mike.

its pretty simple.

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

Originally Posted by mmmichael

anyone got any good pics?

2z3qcqw.jpg

this is a good pic of that rat two-faced weasel.....he ratted out Shaq ppl!!!!!!!!!! hes not a real dude!

4 u youngins who like kobe cryin cuz hes 'this generations MJ', get over it! no one will ever come close to jordans majesty so ure out of luck.
how ironic you type and spell like a 5 yr old
laugh.gif

As long as Kobe continues to win like Jordan, I have no qualms over his Jordan cloning. The more rings he gets as a Laker, the happier I'll ever be.

The only people that seem to have problem are the zealots on either end.

Dr. J -> MJ -> Kobe -> but damn who's next? that's what I'm more concerned about

Kobe plays like Michael in many ways, if that's his intention, he's doing pretty god damn good job at it.

--Kobe doesnt stick out his tongue on every dunk or play he does the way MJ did. MJ was constant.
--So Kobe was imitating MJ's jump. I dont get the point.
--Good observation. You guys want cookies or something? Deal with it and move on.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Kobe is an MJ biter.

--Aint nothing wrong with that. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
--Just like the Lakers should be flattered that your Clippers wanna be like them.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Kobe is an MJ biter.

--Just like the Lakers should be flattered that your Clippers wanna be like them.
pimp.gif

just like how the clippers bit of the Lakers for being in LA
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Andrew630 wrote:

Notorious 858 wrote:

Andrew630 wrote:

I don't know, but I didn't feel the emotion from that celebration.
It's because you & a lot of Kobe & Laker HATERS still had not recovered from DFish's dagger clutch 3's from game 4
roll.gif

Warrior fans especially salty because DFish got a fat contract from the Warriors and didn't come through or live up to Warrior fans expectations.

I'm not even bashing Kobe as a basketball player, or doubting the Lakers team. They are a great team and were most deserving of the championship. Kobe showed a lot of emotion when he was putting in work in the 1st and 2nd round of the playoffs. I could see the hunger and anger in him, and I could tell that his teammates were feeding of this passion. However, when he starts jumping around like a little kid and try to make jokes, it just seems too forced for my liking.

Derek Fisher came through and made big shots, the only thing I'm bitter about is Utah praising him like some sort of God after that game. Then he just leaves Utah in the dust when he had the chance to get back on L.A (I think his excuse was to be closer to his daughter when she was actually getting treatment in New York, please correct me if I'm wrong).

92 wrote:

acidicality wrote:

Fakers Off-season thread, please
Link
caught RED HANDED.
I knew this would come in handy.

grin.gif
happy.gif

*Acid, don't you ever talk to me about being a true fan EVER again.
pimp.gif

I'm going to have to defend Acid on this one. Many of the Warriors' thread regulars put up team sigs for other teams, Memphis, Portland, and LA as a reverse jinx/ laughs.

maybe you all should rethink your strategy then. maybe thats the reason why the warriors are in the gutter every year.... smh...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Really though, how many ways can a guy jump up in the air and fist pump? It's not like there's some innovative new way Kobe could have done it withoutlooking like MJ. And honestly, every celebration is copied. Who just spontaneously decides to do a fist pump? You see something, decide it looks cool, itbecomes ingrained in you, and you do it over and over.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Kobe is an MJ biter.

pimp.gif

just like how the clippers bit of the Lakers for being in LA
laugh.gif

Don't know what Clippers have to do with Kobe biting MJ but whtever homes.

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

Originally Posted by mmmichael

anyone got any good pics?

2z3qcqw.jpg

this is a good pic of that rat two-faced weasel.....he ratted out Shaq ppl!!!!!!!!!! hes not a real dude!

4 u youngins who like kobe cryin cuz hes 'this generations MJ', get over it! no one will ever come close to jordans majesty so ure out of luck.
damn...learn where to put your apostrophes
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom