Kobe jumping after game 5 pics?

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

My dad told me people said the same thing about MJ and Dr. J in the 80s... Just be happy you're able to witness greatness
word...yall kids act like jordan invented the game of basketball...i knew this thread was gonna end up being mj/kobe thread
eyes.gif
...but hey if thats the case jordan copied kareem for being bald
tongue.gif

In that case MJ's free throw line dunk that made him Air Jordan and the jumpman logo on his shoes & clothing line were all stolen from Dr. J
tongue.gif
FAIL

MJ jumpman logo was not based off the free throw line dunk, heck when the photo was taken for the silhouette Jordan wasn't even dunking.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

I don't know, but I didn't feel the emotion from that celebration.
It's because you & a lot of Kobe & Laker HATERS still had not recovered from DFish's dagger clutch 3's from game 4
roll.gif

Warrior fans especially salty because DFish got a fat contract from the Warriors and didn't come through or live up to Warrior fans expectations.
I'm not even bashing Kobe as a basketball player, or doubting the Lakers team. They are a great team and were most deserving of thechampionship. Kobe showed a lot of emotion when he was putting in work in the 1st and 2nd round of the playoffs. I could see the hunger and anger in him, and Icould tell that his teammates were feeding of this passion. However, when he starts jumping around like a little kid and try to make jokes, it just seems tooforced for my liking.

Derek Fisher came through and made big shots, the only thing I'm bitter about is Utah praising him like some sort of God after that game. Then he justleaves Utah in the dust when he had the chance to get back on L.A (I think his excuse was to be closer to his daughter when she was actually getting treatmentin New York, please correct me if I'm wrong).
Originally Posted by 92

Originally Posted by acidicality

Fakers Off-season thread, please
Link
caught RED HANDED.
I knew this would come in handy.

grin.gif
happy.gif

*Acid, don't you ever talk to me about being a true fan EVER again.
pimp.gif
I'm going to have to defend Acid on this one. Many of the Warriors' thread regulars put up team sigs for other teams, Memphis, Portland,and LA as a reverse jinx/ laughs. So you're really usually that screenshot out of context, please sit down.

^

Naw, he wanted to be close to a place with better treatment for his daughter. LA does and he had any opportunity to come back to the Lakers, so its likekilling two birds with one stone.

But I do understand when you say he forces some things, at times he's too dramatic.

I don't know if anyone remember the game against the cavs last year when Kobe was under the weather and dude was so over dramatic.

Kobe is a helluva player and a great one but the only thing I don't like about him is how he always deny MJ being his favorite player. He always says MagicJohnson & etc but I hardly hear him say MJ.

Kobe is a bad actor, but when he has his game face on, you know he's going for the jugular.

U dudes are ridiculous, how the hell was he overdramatic, dude had the flu or "flu like symptoms" at the Cavs game, he had to get an IV at halftime,what do you want him to do, be throwing up on the floor. This is the type of stuff I'm talking about OD'n with just trivial stuff...dude can't showemotion at all without being scrutinized...he's the only guy in sports today that garners this kind of attention and I honestly don't know why.

And lastly if you've seen any of the millions of interviews that ABC, TNT, etc. have done the question about his influences growing up, he ALWAYS mentionsMJ had a huge impact on him and he still talks to him to this day, but Magic was his favorite player.

It's just funny to me that I guess since you have nothing to hate about his game you have to go to him being disingenuous with his mannerisms, emotions,facial expressions, etc.

^

Hey just my opinion and it has been stated many times that Kobe's image is not very well liked because its perceived as fake.

Originally Posted by mmmichael

anyone got any good pics?

2z3qcqw.jpg

this is a good pic of that rat two-faced weasel.....he ratted out Shaq ppl!!!!!!!!!! hes not a real dude!

4 u youngins who like kobe cryin cuz hes 'this generations MJ', get over it! no one will ever come close to jordans majesty so ure out of luck.

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

this is a good pic of that rat two-faced weasel.....he ratted out Shaq ppl!!!!!!!!!! hes not a real dude

4 u youngins who like kobe cryin cuz hes 'this generations MJ', get over it! no one will ever come close to jordans majesty so ure out of luck.
2nb7vhv.jpg

11boyds.jpg

123qo1x.gif

Shut yo %!# up!
grin.gif

People still can't let anything go after what, 5 years now?

Still bickering about Kobe this and that, Shaq this and that.....

The Lakers have moved on, the city of LA has moved on, hell the NBA has moved on but most of NT has not.

Kobe celebrates like MJ? So what, you all don't know that he was his idol growing up?

Haters will always hate.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I had been staying away from this thread because I knew what it was going to turn into, but I was bored and ended up reading it. Thanks for the entertainmentguys.

smh.gif

this is a good pic of that rat two-faced weasel.....he ratted out Shaq ppl!!!!!!!!!! hes not a real dude!

Originally Posted by mmmichael

anyone got any good pics?

1s18rd.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Baalnood

He think he is m.j
so jordan has patents to jumping up in the air celebrations aswell?

fixed. he also has patents in fadeaway jumpers, chewing gum, clutching finals trophies and balls, fist pumps, yelling, punching teammates, back pedaling aftera shot, sticking a tongue out, crying on the floor, dunks, leaners, talking proper english, talking in proper manner, the way he dresses, listening to anitabaker before games, etc....

Michael Jordan is the greatest NBA player of all time but some of you seriously need to take the mans piece out of ur mouth...

I don't know, but I didn't feel the emotion from that celebration.
It's because you & a lot of Kobe & Laker HATERS still had not recovered from DFish's dagger clutch 3's from game 4
roll.gif

Warrior fans especially salty because DFish got a fat contract from the Warriors and didn't come through or live up to Warrior fans expectations.
I'm not even bashing Kobe as a basketball player, or doubting the Lakers team. They are a great team and were most deserving of the championship. Kobe showed a lot of emotion when he was putting in work in the 1st and 2nd round of the playoffs. I could see the hunger and anger in him, and I could tell that his teammates were feeding of this passion. However, when he starts jumping around like a little kid and try to make jokes, it just seems too forced for my liking.

Derek Fisher came through and made big shots, the only thing I'm bitter about is Utah praising him like some sort of God after that game. Then he just leaves Utah in the dust when he had the chance to get back on L.A (I think his excuse was to be closer to his daughter when she was actually getting treatment in New York, please correct me if I'm wrong).
Originally Posted by 92

Originally Posted by acidicality

Fakers Off-season thread, please
Link
caught RED HANDED.
I knew this would come in handy.

grin.gif
happy.gif

*Acid, don't you ever talk to me about being a true fan EVER again.
pimp.gif
I'm going to have to defend Acid on this one. Many of the Warriors' thread regulars put up team sigs for other teams, Memphis, Portland, and LA as a reverse jinx/ laughs.
maybe you all should rethink your strategy then. maybe thats the reason why the warriors are in the gutter every year.... smh...

I celebrate like MJ and Tiger almost daily, sometimes ill pull out a random Mutumbo on somebody. Today I was catchin all green lights and gave a few Tiger fistpumps, and I know every bodys done this particular "jump."

Back
Top Bottom