Kobe Asia Tour 2009: Manila July 21

He became a celebrity just a few hours ago...in NT...
laugh.gif

funny thing i bought a fake dwight howard jersey after he won the slam dunk contest, i just removed all the unessesary patches like the btv logo , look justfine
laugh.gif
i even wore it when we went out to dinner. buti na lang walang NTtaska camera around
laugh.gif

@jason16: NT paparazzis man! U could've been a celeb bro!...in NT..
laugh.gif

When I was a kiddo in HS, I had a fake Iverson (away) jersey. I wore it to school one time and no one ever noticed.
They're even awestruck! (Rookie pa kasi si AI nun)
laugh.gif

^i wouldnt really mind wearin fake jerseys around my area, but to wear them at a event with shorts and complete attire...no offense but..
frown.gif
i really feel bad for the guy right now..i hope he doesnt visit NT anytimesoon. Btw for those who saw this guy up close, is he young? if he is, you really cant blame him..

I was with that guy the whole Kobe event from the press conference to Ultra, he's the host of the show KaBlog I think at QTV, I was really shocked when Isaw him showing off his Kobe Bryant set, even if it's fake, he asked something to Kobe during the press conference as well, luckily Kobe didn't noticehis jersey.

OT... are those jerseys for sale at jerseyhaven licensed by the respective leagues... pba, uaap, ncaa, pbl????

Originally Posted by icebox15

@ankh7

we are authorized by the outfitters to produce them
smile.gif

you didn't answer the questyion bro.. hehehe... so hindi alam ng leagues? so parang palusot lang sila ng tailors??

@ankh7

smile.gif

you didn't answer the questyion bro.. hehehe... so hindi alam ng leagues? so parang palusot lang sila ng tailors??

@ankh7

smile.gif

@ankh7

smile.gif

@ankh7

smile.gif

@ankh7

smile.gif

Originally Posted by soul228

Originally Posted by miko0412

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Congrats icebox15!
pimp.gif

speaking of jerseys.. y'all noticed this dude sporting the whole Lakers uniform, from jersey to the shorts?
frown.gif
BTV logo on the jersey?

kobeday114.jpg
^hahaha! how can i forget this dude....he sat behind me @ ultra. must've bought those @ greenhills!
roll.gif
I think this dude is a local celebrity...daym...
tired.gif

part ata siya ng ANIM e' dati sa chan 2..dancer pero nalipat sa 7 na naging leading man sa daisy siete..
btw ano suot na shoes?

Congrats icebox15!
pimp.gif

speaking of jerseys.. y'all noticed this dude sporting the whole Lakers uniform, from jersey to the shorts?
frown.gif
BTV logo on the jersey?

kobeday114.jpg
^hahaha! how can i forget this dude....he sat behind me @ ultra. must've bought those @ greenhills!
roll.gif
tired.gif

part ata siya ng ANIM e' dati sa chan 2..dancer pero nalipat sa 7 na naging leading man sa daisy siete..
btw ano suot na shoes?

Congrats icebox15!
pimp.gif

frown.gif
BTV logo on the jersey?

kobeday114.jpg
roll.gif
tired.gif

btw ano suot na shoes?

Congrats icebox15!
pimp.gif

frown.gif
BTV logo on the jersey?

kobeday114.jpg
roll.gif
tired.gif

btw ano suot na shoes?

Congrats icebox15!
pimp.gif

frown.gif
BTV logo on the jersey?

kobeday114.jpg
roll.gif
tired.gif

btw ano suot na shoes?

Congrats icebox15!
pimp.gif

frown.gif
BTV logo on the jersey?

kobeday114.jpg
roll.gif
tired.gif

btw ano suot na shoes?

Congrats icebox15!
pimp.gif

frown.gif
BTV logo on the jersey?

kobeday114.jpg
roll.gif
tired.gif

btw ano suot na shoes?

Congrats icebox15!
pimp.gif

frown.gif
BTV logo on the jersey?

kobeday114.jpg
roll.gif
tired.gif

btw ano suot na shoes?

Back
Top Bottom