Kobe Asia Tour 2009: Manila July 21

@ankh7

I'm not sure if you understood about the "outfitter" that means the sponsors, we don't care about the tailors who made those, as long as the"outfitters" offers as what they have, we offer them to our fellow collectors.

@unlockingtools & manilaboyxix
thanks for responding on his query, I'm not really sure what he's up to, thanks for helping me clarify his issue with us.

BACK TO TOPIC!

@ankh7

I'm not sure if you understood about the "outfitter" that means the sponsors, we don't care about the tailors who made those, as long as the"outfitters" offers as what they have, we offer them to our fellow collectors.

thanks for responding on his query, I'm not really sure what he's up to, thanks for helping me clarify his issue with us.

BACK TO TOPIC!

@ankh7

BACK TO TOPIC!

@ankh7

BACK TO TOPIC!

@ankh7

BACK TO TOPIC!

@ankh7

BACK TO TOPIC!

@ankh7

BACK TO TOPIC!

@ankh7

BACK TO TOPIC!

@ankh7

BACK TO TOPIC!

@ankh7

BACK TO TOPIC!

@ankh7

BACK TO TOPIC!

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Originally Posted by ankh7

Originally Posted by icebox15

@ankh7

we are authorized by the outfitters to produce them
smile.gif

you didn't answer the questyion bro.. hehehe... so hindi alam ng leagues? so parang palusot lang sila ng tailors??

he answered the question, maybe its just not the answer you wanted to see

actually he didn't answer the question. my question was if the jerseys are licensed by the leagues.. like pba and pbl? lisensyado ba sila ng mga liga..i'm asking because for them to be official diba dapat may go ng liga?? what would you call an nba jersey that isn't licensed by the nba?? kasi bashtayo ng bash kapag may nakasuot ng fake na kicks at fakes na jerseys.. diba...

@ankh7

smile.gif

you didn't answer the questyion bro.. hehehe... so hindi alam ng leagues? so parang palusot lang sila ng tailors??

actually he didn't answer the question. my question was if the jerseys are licensed by the leagues.. like pba and pbl? lisensyado ba sila ng mga liga..i'm asking because for them to be official diba dapat may go ng liga?? what would you call an nba jersey that isn't licensed by the nba?? kasi bashtayo ng bash kapag may nakasuot ng fake na kicks at fakes na jerseys.. diba...

@ankh7

smile.gif

@ankh7

smile.gif

@ankh7

smile.gif

@ankh7

smile.gif

@ankh7

smile.gif

@ankh7

smile.gif

@ankh7

smile.gif

@ankh7

smile.gif

@ankh7

smile.gif

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

Originally Posted by soul228

Originally Posted by miko0412

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Congrats icebox15!
pimp.gif

speaking of jerseys.. y'all noticed this dude sporting the whole Lakers uniform, from jersey to the shorts?
frown.gif
BTV logo on the jersey?

kobeday114.jpg
^hahaha! how can i forget this dude....he sat behind me @ ultra. must've bought those @ greenhills!
roll.gif
I think this dude is a local celebrity...daym...
tired.gif

part ata siya ng ANIM e' dati sa chan 2..dancer pero nalipat sa 7 na naging leading man sa daisy siete..
btw ano suot na shoes?

Local celeb nga toh.. Mico ata name if im not mistaken, nasa Ka-Blog toh sa channel 7 though I really don't watch it.. Nakakabuwisit kasi itsura eh..hehe..

Congrats icebox15!
pimp.gif

speaking of jerseys.. y'all noticed this dude sporting the whole Lakers uniform, from jersey to the shorts?
frown.gif
BTV logo on the jersey?

kobeday114.jpg
^hahaha! how can i forget this dude....he sat behind me @ ultra. must've bought those @ greenhills!
roll.gif
tired.gif

part ata siya ng ANIM e' dati sa chan 2..dancer pero nalipat sa 7 na naging leading man sa daisy siete..
btw ano suot na shoes?

Local celeb nga toh.. Mico ata name if im not mistaken, nasa Ka-Blog toh sa channel 7 though I really don't watch it.. Nakakabuwisit kasi itsura eh..hehe..

Congrats icebox15!
pimp.gif

frown.gif
BTV logo on the jersey?

kobeday114.jpg
roll.gif
tired.gif

btw ano suot na shoes?

Back
Top Bottom