Originally Posted by Inigo

No one can beat Kobe on 1 on 1!
angelmjpopcorn.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

It was kinda bitin coz walang dunks but seeing Kobe in person and showing us his tremendous footwork is good enough.. Got some chills during Kobe'sentrance..

Originally Posted by richong

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

Sayang we could have one group pic of the present NT members in the event!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
familiar faces i saw you all! im with taken24 and normanesque. they are wearing White Man Cant Jump edition of Nike Hyperize

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Saw you near the side entrance. Hehehe. I remember you from the chaos event because you were wearing the hyperdunk-81pts and your design which was inspired by the church where kobe and vanessa had their wedding..
oh! i see! you are the one who's rocking the ZK4 Gold medals during the tickets distribution day! man you are the only one wearing theGM's that time! hehe... i was with taken24 and normanesque and miko during the event in philsoprts!

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

just wondering......why aren't there any autograph signing session ever with kobe?

imho if kobe did that, a lot of people will just be disappointed cuz lets face it, of all the kobe fans he could only accommodate so much and the rest couldriot! haha maybe next time ntpi should hold a raffle, meet and greet type stuff!
sir icebox! big time celeb na haha

Originally Posted by richong

Sayang we could have one group pic of the present NT members in the event!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
familiar faces i saw you all! im with taken24 and normanesque. they are wearing White Man Cant Jump edition of Nike Hyperize

it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

Saw you near the side entrance. Hehehe. I remember you from the chaos event because you were wearing the hyperdunk-81pts and your design which was inspired by the church where kobe and vanessa had their wedding..
oh! i see! you are the one who's rocking the ZK4 Gold medals during the tickets distribution day! man you are the only one wearing the GM's that time! hehe... i was with taken24 and normanesque and miko during the event in philsoprts!

it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

Yes bro.. You were seated at the entrance of seattle's best that time. Hehehe. Next time, wala nang hiya2.. Where wer u seated during the event @philsports?

Originally Posted by mikronrob

imho if kobe did that, a lot of people will just be disappointed cuz lets face it, of all the kobe fans he could only accommodate so much and the rest could riot! haha maybe next time ntpi should hold a raffle, meet and greet type stuff!
sir icebox! big time celeb na haha
yah that's true. maybe a raffle or special mark or # on the tickets so you would be able to have your tees or shoe signed. hehe

Originally Posted by lbj19

just wondering......why aren't there any autograph signing session ever with kobe?
Maybe because he already signed those basketballs. I wish I had one
frown.gif

hey guys, when i was browsing thru the pics, did you guys notice how swollen on of kobe's ring finger is? damn its huge......

Perhaps Lebron's wishing his ring finger could swell up too.
laugh.gif
Glitch: I'm not sure if we saw eye-to-eye on that one, but I think you might havenaughty thoughts.
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by glitch008

Hmm, ring finger huh. I wonder why.
devil.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i think he broke it during the rockets series but opted to play with it. he also showed it during the interview with conan on the late show

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Perhaps Lebron's wishing his ring finger could swell up too.
laugh.gif
Glitch: I'm not sure if we saw eye-to-eye on that one, but I think you might have naughty thoughts.
devil.gif
laugh.gif
I bet we did.
laugh.gif

I think that's the finger which has been ailing all throughout from playoffs to the finals. But nothing can stop a determined and hungry Kobe.
pimp.gif

2 possible reasons why Kobe's ring finger have swollen:

- MLK day when It was Dislocated vs. Cavs, reinjured vs. Rockets in West Semis, reinjured again in Gm. 5 vs. Magic

and

-
devil.gif
co-sign with glitch

actually during the press conference at Manila Peninsula, someone asked regarding Kobe's injured finger, and Kobe said he won't have it fixed unlessit's damaged, so I guess as long as he can play with his finger, he won't have it surgery or something. I think compare to his 2007 visit, he'salso more entertaining especially during press conference, he even smiled big when I told him I'm his avid jersey collector.

Congrats icebox15!
pimp.gif

speaking of jerseys.. y'all noticed this dude sporting the whole Lakers uniform, from jersey to the shorts?
frown.gif
BTV logo on the jersey?

kobeday114.jpg

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Congrats icebox15!
pimp.gif

speaking of jerseys.. y'all noticed this dude sporting the whole Lakers uniform, from jersey to the shorts?
frown.gif
BTV logo on the jersey?

kobeday114.jpg
^hahaha! how can i forget this dude....he sat behind me @ ultra. must've bought those @ greenhills!
roll.gif

I wouldn't mind wearing fake jerseys if I can't buy authentic ones. It's all about repping for my idol.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by miko0412

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Congrats icebox15!
pimp.gif

frown.gif
BTV logo on the jersey?

kobeday114.jpg
^hahaha! how can i forget this dude....he sat behind me @ ultra. must've bought those @ greenhills!
roll.gif
I think this dude is a local celebrity...daym...
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom