Knicks Close to Deal for JR Smith

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

It wouldn't make a lick of sense for him to start.

Agreed.  I can't wait to see this boy cook
laugh.gif

looks like lebron will be going back to cleveland eventually. no way they get past the knicks.

knicks are building something ... it was crazy to walk around today in chinatown ... columbus park was packed ... the city continues to buzz ...

will be interesting to see how things fall in place ... who is gonna play defense besides chandler though?

One more player for Lin to throw the alley to.
pimp.gif
This team is gonna be scary when they gel together and set their egos to the side.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

knicks are building something ... it was crazy to walk around today in chinatown ... columbus park was packed ... the city continues to buzz ...

will be interesting to see how things fall in place ... who is gonna play defense besides chandler though?
Shumpert is rising as a very promising perimeter defender and Jeffries is very good. The other guys are decent at best one on one but good as a team defense. Our weak links are STAT and Melo putting in the effort. They both struggle to not be foul prone while putting in the effort.

New York just taking over in every sport.
tired.gif
I'm just going to blackout sportscenter for the whole year.
laugh.gif

I think the Bulls have a better team than the Knicks currently because they have much more chemistry together, which the Knicks don't because these pieces have barely had any experience together.

However, saying that the Bulls are "smacking" teams without Rose is just foolishness. All the teams they beat were scrub teams, with the exceptions of the Celtics. The same scrub teams that Lin did work on and people said "Those teams?! lmaoooo. Lemme know when they play a real team"...Same should apply to the Bulls beating up on those same garbage squads

The Bulls are smacking teams while Pooh gets back massages, though.
In the regular season *yawn*

Come playoff time, Chicago is still the exact same flawed squad they were last year.  Chicago Cavaliers.

If the Knicks get bumped in the first round again...ya'll have set yourselves up for some slander of epic proportions.

Even if the Knicks make it to the ECF and lose, it's gonna be slander. It's the Knicks. Anything short of a NBA Finals appearance and the media is gonna start with the "Is Lin good enough?...Will Melo ever be the savior that the Knicks expected him to be?...Is Amar'e ever gonna be the player he once was?"..etc That's just the way it is when you're in a huge city with all eyes on you. It's like the Lakers..When they're not winning games, all you hear is Kobe is unhappy, Kobe wants out, Kobe wants the Lakers to make a trade, blah blah

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

The Bulls are smacking teams while Pooh gets back massages, though.
In the regular season *yawn*

Come playoff time, Chicago is still the exact same flawed squad they were last year.  Chicago Cavaliers.

how were we the cavs?

Best record in the league two seasons a row, one completely unstoppable player who wins MVP, great defensive teams that have great chemistry, but come playoff time, are still short on talent and lose to squads that just have more talent.

The Bulls are just the same squad to me as the last two years of the LeBron era Cavs.  If Rose isn't on his A game, who carries the load for that team?  That squad at the end of the day is built around one guy going out and performing at a really, really high level.  Aka why they got tough series in the playoffs from Atlanta and Philly and then got shut down by the Heat.  RIP Hamilton isn't going to change that teams problems.  They still are certainly a top two team in the East but I just don't see how they are any different than last year.

Back
Top Bottom