Knicks Close to Deal for JR Smith

pimp.gif

2 players that like to shoot a lot can't co-exist on the same team? Westbrook and Durant are 2 perimeter players that like to shoot and they're the best team in the West. Harden also likes to jack up shots, which everyone likes to pretend isn't the case..Numerous times I've seen Harden dribble for 15 seconds, then take a pull up 3 pointer..Yet, nobody says anything because he plays on a team that has a fan base that gets no hate because they've had a team for only 5 years.

Plus, Smith will most likely come off the bench, which means a lot of the time that he's on the court, Melo will be resting.

you guys dont realize that he most likely will come off the bench as our 6th mand and our lead offensive contributer on the 2nd team.

Chandler
Amare
Melo
Fields/Shump
Lin

JR
Walker
Douglas
Novak
Shump/Fields

Originally Posted by J Capo

I'm waiting to buy my Jersey. 
pimp.gif

^ This. going to have to cop that Smith 23 Jersey and that fields 17 for the summer time here in Hotlanta.

I hate the guy....

...I'm only fine with this if he comes off the bench obviously, another threat never hurts.

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

you guys dont realize that he most likely will come off the bench as our 6th mand and our lead offensive contributer on the 2nd team.

Chandler
Amare
Melo
Fields/Shump
Lin

JR
Walker
Douglas
Novak
Shump/Fields

you are crazy if you think JR Swish is coming off the bench. he chose new york because of the money and the prospect of starting.
the New Jack City era is upon us
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Can someone tell me why they think the Clippers are a better fit?

because you have guys hes already familiar on the team with that can  keep him in line. billups, paul, and martin. billups is injured but he still is a presence 
also people are probably choosing the clippers because they want nothing more than to make the lakers the number 2 team in LA lol

Landry already has great chemistry with Lin..He caught 2 beautiful alley-oops from Lin their last game against the Kings..D'Antoni isn't a great coach but he wants to keep the chemistry that is currently in place, so there's no reason to bench Fields for JR Smith. Landry had 15 points, 10 rebounds, 5 assists last night. No reason to bench a guy when he's in stride.

Knicks makin' moves for a chip!

I mess wit' J.R. though, he jus' needs to stop dribblin' the ball in one place.

Naturally, JR Smith has hype in China, so the Lin-effect is strong on both sides of this decision. I hope this gets finalized soon.

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Naturally, JR Smith has hype in China, so the Lin-effect is strong on both sides of this decision. I hope this gets finalized soon.

Idk how much Chinese fans like JR Smith outside of the fans that root for the team he played for. His sister was beating up Chinese women in the stands. I'm sure they didn't find that very admirable
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

You are crazy if you think JR is not coming off the bench.
laugh.gif
 we shall see. this is jr smith we are talking about here. 
Was JR Smith demanding to start in DEN his whole time there and eventually got it? or did he come off the bench like he was told and still played his game. Dudes is acting like if he doesn't start he'll be even more crazy than he already he is. Son can chuck with the 2nd unit and if it's a problem once BDiddy is healthy that'll change too.

its 2 and a half million of dolans money. just cut him if it dont work. who cares?

love to watch jr play but hes not what the knicks need. The last thing we need is more chuckers. But of course thats probably what dantoni wants. its like giving a fat kid who already has a terrible diet even more junk food.

i love this deal if it was to happen i would say we could beat the heat with our depth and once our team chemistry is under control

Melo called JR in so he can take over the locker room again 
nerd.gif

This is going to end really good or really bad. No middle here.

Back
Top Bottom