Kissing your parents/children on the mouth Yay or Nay?

Originally Posted by im that one

I kiss my son on the mouth. Grandma, mom.... italian family. Just something we do, as far as i know. Grew up that way, i see nothing wrong with that.

now if any of um slip me tounge it's on like donkey kong.....
laugh.gif
. It's family. nothing wrong with it people, come on now.

Italian FTW

Originally Posted by im that one

I kiss my son on the mouth. Grandma, mom.... italian family. Just something we do, as far as i know. Grew up that way, i see nothing wrong with that.

now if any of um slip me tounge it's on like donkey kong.....
laugh.gif
. It's family. nothing wrong with it people, come on now.

Italian FTW

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

That's sick. Her parents probably be giving each other ATM then kissing her right on the lips
sick.gif

How are they going to give each other ATM though? Mom clapping the cheeks with a strapon? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

That's sick. Her parents probably be giving each other ATM then kissing her right on the lips
sick.gif

How are they going to give each other ATM though? Mom clapping the cheeks with a strapon? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I eat the box on the regular, I'm not kissing my mother on the mouth.

You mustn't wash afterwards....now that %*@% is unsanitary.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I eat the box on the regular, I'm not kissing my mother on the mouth.

You mustn't wash afterwards....now that %*@% is unsanitary.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

alotta immature NT'ers posting so far.
But why does it have to do with maturity level and not cultural differences? Just because someone doesn't agree/understand with a certain practice by a certain group doesn't mean it is IMMATURE. Now if they say, "Oh that is dumb. Stupid. Nasty." You can say their approach is immature, but to think it is immature because someone doesn't agree with it isn't right.

I don't agree with the practice. It is weird to me seeing a grown person kissing another grown person on the lips unless they are romantically associated.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

alotta immature NT'ers posting so far.
But why does it have to do with maturity level and not cultural differences? Just because someone doesn't agree/understand with a certain practice by a certain group doesn't mean it is IMMATURE. Now if they say, "Oh that is dumb. Stupid. Nasty." You can say their approach is immature, but to think it is immature because someone doesn't agree with it isn't right.

I don't agree with the practice. It is weird to me seeing a grown person kissing another grown person on the lips unless they are romantically associated.

DC read the first couple responses to this thread and then come back and talk to me...I know your a very logical person but you should understand my opinion and where I was coming from before you call me out on it.

DC read the first couple responses to this thread and then come back and talk to me...I know your a very logical person but you should understand my opinion and where I was coming from before you call me out on it.

Does that mean some of you mouth kiss your sisters and female cousins too?

I guess that's alright since you have to show the family love.

We're not in Europe, so I don't think I'll really be able to comprehend this

Does that mean some of you mouth kiss your sisters and female cousins too?

I guess that's alright since you have to show the family love.

We're not in Europe, so I don't think I'll really be able to comprehend this

My cousins in Sudan kiss their mom/nieces/daughters on the mouth. I have never and will never do this. One time my cousin came in for one and my exact reaction was
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

My cousins in Sudan kiss their mom/nieces/daughters on the mouth. I have never and will never do this. One time my cousin came in for one and my exact reaction was
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

You all do realize that kissing a family member on the mouth can be a gateway act to ___________

wink.gif

You all do realize that kissing a family member on the mouth can be a gateway act to ___________

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom