Kissing your parents/children on the mouth Yay or Nay?

Heck Nay
smokin.gif

eh, daytona, i can see like toddlers to kindergarten-aged kids being kissed on the mouth....

but yeah, its like sleeping with your parents.....theres an age at which it becomes awkward and weird...

some people just never turn it off...

like, my dude was 18 years old, having sex in school classrooms, but kissing his father in the mouth....

LOL

eh, daytona, i can see like toddlers to kindergarten-aged kids being kissed on the mouth....

but yeah, its like sleeping with your parents.....theres an age at which it becomes awkward and weird...

some people just never turn it off...

like, my dude was 18 years old, having sex in school classrooms, but kissing his father in the mouth....

LOL

dont really bother me. seen my dad do this with my baby sis. you just kno theres much love in the family. dont think much into it. you look at ppl in other countries and alot of them do the same.

dont really bother me. seen my dad do this with my baby sis. you just kno theres much love in the family. dont think much into it. you look at ppl in other countries and alot of them do the same.

Never kissed any of my family on the lips and I never will with my children. I think its gross and real inappropriate/awkward/uncomfortable.

Never kissed any of my family on the lips and I never will with my children. I think its gross and real inappropriate/awkward/uncomfortable.

I kiss my son on the mouth. Grandma, mom.... italian family. Just something we do, as far as i know. Grew up that way, i see nothing wrong with that.

now if any of um slip me tounge it's on like donkey kong.....
laugh.gif
. It's family. nothing wrong with it people, come on now.

I kiss my son on the mouth. Grandma, mom.... italian family. Just something we do, as far as i know. Grew up that way, i see nothing wrong with that.

now if any of um slip me tounge it's on like donkey kong.....
laugh.gif
. It's family. nothing wrong with it people, come on now.

alotta immature NT'ers posting so far. Back in the day and in various countries kissing your parents despite age is looked at how we kiss others on the cheek. It's not a matter of right or wrong it's all about tradition, closeness, love.

I don't do it with my parents now but my mom used to kiss me when I was a kid. I don't see anything wrong with it and I still see it today, mostly in spanish and italian families.

IMO bottomline, if your close with your parents and it's all about love at the end of the day then I can see how just a tap kiss on the lips can be justified.

alotta immature NT'ers posting so far. Back in the day and in various countries kissing your parents despite age is looked at how we kiss others on the cheek. It's not a matter of right or wrong it's all about tradition, closeness, love.

I don't do it with my parents now but my mom used to kiss me when I was a kid. I don't see anything wrong with it and I still see it today, mostly in spanish and italian families.

IMO bottomline, if your close with your parents and it's all about love at the end of the day then I can see how just a tap kiss on the lips can be justified.

Back
Top Bottom