Kissing your parents/children on the mouth Yay or Nay?

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I lick my daughters face. Start at the chin and work my way up the cheek to the forehead. She hates it but she will remember it as funny moment as she gets older. 
oscars-actor-american-beauty-02-ss.jpg

lol, DC be so dead set and ultimate about the stuff he types

which is why im positive he says stuff for effect.

dude doesnt have a child, how would you know?

look, i dont have one either, but i had a scare once......and just the thought that a living baby came from you affords you a joy and love unlike any other

so to say "i know i wont kiss my son"

then consciously NOT kiss him to prove a point is goofy

again, i think theres a certain point when kissing your children on the lips is a little awkward and weird...

i'd say once they enter "society", i.e. preschool/kindergarten

im not down with kissing my son on the lips, either, but im certainly not going to make some ultimate statement like "i will never kiss another male organism on the lips"

cause, i prolly will kiss my BABY INFANT son on the lips, forehead, tummy, arms, hands, feet, all that +++!....

i have no idea what it feels like to be the father of a baby, a son, at that....

maybe the love bond makes you wanna kiss and hug the lil +%*+%....
laugh.gif

lol, DC be so dead set and ultimate about the stuff he types

which is why im positive he says stuff for effect.

dude doesnt have a child, how would you know?

look, i dont have one either, but i had a scare once......and just the thought that a living baby came from you affords you a joy and love unlike any other

so to say "i know i wont kiss my son"

then consciously NOT kiss him to prove a point is goofy

again, i think theres a certain point when kissing your children on the lips is a little awkward and weird...

i'd say once they enter "society", i.e. preschool/kindergarten

im not down with kissing my son on the lips, either, but im certainly not going to make some ultimate statement like "i will never kiss another male organism on the lips"

cause, i prolly will kiss my BABY INFANT son on the lips, forehead, tummy, arms, hands, feet, all that +++!....

i have no idea what it feels like to be the father of a baby, a son, at that....

maybe the love bond makes you wanna kiss and hug the lil +%*+%....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I eat the box on the regular, I'm not kissing my mother on the mouth.

You mustn't wash afterwards....now that %*@% is unsanitary.
That's funny 
indifferent.gif

I'm beyond clean for a male, I was just raised by my mother. You don't share drinks, you don't share chap stick or anything like that. People don't realize how much bacteria is in our mouth, even after you brush your teeth an hour or so later it's still dirty.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I eat the box on the regular, I'm not kissing my mother on the mouth.

You mustn't wash afterwards....now that %*@% is unsanitary.
That's funny 
indifferent.gif

I'm beyond clean for a male, I was just raised by my mother. You don't share drinks, you don't share chap stick or anything like that. People don't realize how much bacteria is in our mouth, even after you brush your teeth an hour or so later it's still dirty.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

That's sick. Her parents probably be giving each other ATM then kissing her right on the lips
sick.gif

How are they going to give each other ATM though? Mom clapping the cheeks with a strapon? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
Do you even know what ATM is?
It's obvious that you don't.

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

That's sick. Her parents probably be giving each other ATM then kissing her right on the lips
sick.gif

How are they going to give each other ATM though? Mom clapping the cheeks with a strapon? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
Do you even know what ATM is?
It's obvious that you don't.

My parents never kissed me in the mouth....ever.  The idea of that is nasty to me.
So no, I would never kiss my kids in the mouth and I would never kiss my son period.

My parents never kissed me in the mouth....ever.  The idea of that is nasty to me.
So no, I would never kiss my kids in the mouth and I would never kiss my son period.

Back
Top Bottom