Kissing your parents/children on the mouth Yay or Nay?

for the men in my family - no.
i used to when i was like 7 or something but now its on the cheek for female fam members

for the men in my family - no.
i used to when i was like 7 or something but now its on the cheek for female fam members

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

the kid doesn't want it.  whether it be yourself or your child.  its embarrassing, it makes you look like you're still a lil' kid when at that age you want to feel like you're transitioning to the next stage of adulthood

I came in here to make this point. No kids wants to be seen kissing their parents on the lips. Don't make them feel uncomfortable around their peers. And for you to say, "I don't care," it isn't about you or what you care about.

But I don't think I would ever kiss a male child of mine on the lips. Not even sure I would kiss the lil dude at all.

the kid doesn't want it.  whether it be yourself or your child.  its embarrassing, it makes you look like you're still a lil' kid when at that age you want to feel like you're transitioning to the next stage of adulthood

I came in here to make this point. No kids wants to be seen kissing their parents on the lips. Don't make them feel uncomfortable around their peers. And for you to say, "I don't care," it isn't about you or what you care about.

But I don't think I would ever kiss a male child of mine on the lips. Not even sure I would kiss the lil dude at all.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Damn!

Damn!

Damn nothing, just weird to me to kiss another male living organism. Son or not. It doesn't make me cold hearted. I will show him love without putting my lips on the dude. Not sure why you all feel that is so impossible to do.

Damn nothing, just weird to me to kiss another male living organism. Son or not. It doesn't make me cold hearted. I will show him love without putting my lips on the dude. Not sure why you all feel that is so impossible to do.

its not impossible but when the time comes i highly doubt you will...

its not impossible but when the time comes i highly doubt you will...

Back
Top Bottom