Kirkland APPRECIATION Vol. White Tees

Everytime I go there always sold out.

But on the other hand Russell white tees
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I need some undershirts for my Polo's, but all the undershirts I have don't have tight enough collars. Do they look nice under Polo's?

Are kirklands better than proclubs??

And do they wash better than proclubs too cuz proclubs wash horrible.

I don't really like the Staffords I have, never had kirkland but I'll try them out whenever I find a Costco haha

Originally Posted by FlipMastaJay

Are kirklands better than proclubs??

And do they wash better than proclubs too cuz proclubs wash horrible.
i use Kirklands for undershirts when i rock collars and i dont wanna just have a wife beater underneath. I still say Pro Clubs are better asan..outershirt?. Did you have Pro Club Heavyweight tees? I have seen stores selling Activewear and Comfort Pro Clubs. My heavyweight tees are still in greatshape and i dont even remember when i bougth this last batch.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I have most of my white tee's from Kirkland and although they are good and are still going they're not what other's are in here proclaiming them to be.

They're not that thick as other's have mentioned, and yes they do shrink after a couple of washes but not a lot of shrinkage occurs.

I've had mine for a couple of years now though so maybe that's why I can talk about them and the test of time with them.

I have maybe about 60 of them that I wear, and some that are not in so good shape that I wear as undershirts.

I heard someone on here say something about Stafford White Tee's and I bought a couple of packs from JCPenny, but I haven't had a chance to use those as yet.

I'll let you guys know how those tees are when I do.
well im a skinny guy and staffords fit me well .The only thing with them is that they're longgggggg.

Yup i get Pro Club Heavyweights 3 for $10 at a spot out here.

Hmm guess my quest for that perfect white tee is still on.

Originally Posted by phillipprettyugly

appreciated, but they fit a little big.
laugh.gif

quality is
pimp.gif
though-- but since it's so good, they don't shrink when you wash them.

They shrink for me. The newer ones shrink like a size down for me, but it's alright for me because I accidentally picked up a size bigger.

Kirklands are def appreciated. I used to mess with proclubs but the kirklands are more fitting to the body so they arent as wide. Plus the collar doesntstretch at all. I usually only wear em once or twice though and after I wash em it becomes a shirt to chill around the house, wash the car etc.

Yup i get Pro Club Heavyweights 3 for $10 at a spot out here.

Hmm guess my quest for that perfect white tee is still on.
lol im on that same quest.

i recently bought the two-pack Hanes Perfect-T with the stay flat collar. wore it once and after washing, it shrunk on me
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

people still rock white tees????

You can never go wrong with a nice fitted white tee, some nice jeans, and some kinda kicks. Also throw in a nice watch/belt/shades/sumtn to go on the dome andyoure good. If the weather is lookin right, throw on a dope jacket and you'll have a clean, simple, and versatile fit.

Originally Posted by myCHENNY

is there a store besides costcos that sells them?
laugh.gif
Kirkland is Costco's own brand.

I wish they make a size small though.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

people still rock white tees????

You can never go wrong with a nice fitted white tee, some nice jeans, and some kinda kicks. Also throw in a nice watch/belt/shades/sumtn to go on the dome and youre good. If the weather is lookin right, throw on a dope jacket and you'll have a clean, simple, and versatile fit.
Pretty much.

Back
Top Bottom