Kirkland APPRECIATION Vol. White Tees

Originally Posted by dropKicks

The neck don't stretch out like other tees
pimp.gif
yup and like someone said in a thread like this in a previous year, they got the official crease of freshness right down the middle
laugh.gif

I need to cop me like 10 packs of these. I've been sleeping.

I copped 4 packs of the white/black RL tee's about a month ago and i've worn nothing else since. Just wake up, throw one on and look
pimp.gif

I want the kirkland ones because they are cheaper so it would be better to ball or workout in them.

Originally Posted by drock2010

If I wear a XL in Hanes undershirts what should I get in Kirkland?

Do you like to fit true to size or kinda baggy? I'd say get XL, if worst comes to worst, you can always return because Costsco return policy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

Originally Posted by drock2010

If I wear a XL in Hanes undershirts what should I get in Kirkland?

Do you like to fit true to size or kinda baggy? I'd say get XL, if worst comes to worst, you can always return because Costsco return policy
pimp.gif

True to size I don't like big shirts

but yeah I might look for these next time I go to costco

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Kirkland in general holds me down.

Water. Animal crackers. Muffins. Bootleg Tide. I could go on and on....

And on n on n on n on .......... been wearing the white t's for a minute

I bought like 3 packs of Kirklands back in 2003 when they were sold at Sam's Club...........Such great quality that I still have the t-shirts to thisday....Kinda disappointed that they don't come in XXL.....I def can't rock the XL's now....but as far as the general fit...a little long but thatsthe way I like my white T

thread looks familiar. i know i posted on this wayyy back. just gotta say it again.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
kirkland white tees. wearing one right now.

Back
Top Bottom