Kirkland APPRECIATION Vol. White Tees

they fit me perfect after they are washed. definitely appreciated
pimp.gif

cant go wrong with the tees, milk, or any other rip off of a name brand, LIKE JEANS hahahaha

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

I'm wearing one right now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mee too
pimp.gif

for the dude who ask only sizes are

-thick
-they do fit better after a wash or two like said above

M-L-XL

def appreciated. white t's usually only last a season before u gotta get some new ones. kirkland tees stay thick, dont shrink and neck doesnt stretch.quality stuff indeed.

NO.

A few years back, like back in 1998-2004, their tees were poppin like CRAZY! My tees from then are still in great shape. But now, their material is hella wackand the fit is weird. Kirkland tees USED to be the !!%. smh now

LB510 wrote:

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

I'm wearing one right now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mee too
pimp.gif

Same for me. These are the only tee's I mess with. They stay thick (unlike the others that show your nipples after you wash them), and Ilove the fact that the necks stay tight. If the arms are too big and the bottom too long for cats, go a size down. I'm 5'7 a buck 150, and I wear alarge. Although I'll probably try rocking mediums come summer.

Wearing one right now too - just bought a pack for the first time a few weeks ago and I'm very impressed.

I bought mine a size down as I'm only wearing them as undershirts - so they're nice and snug.

Glad to hear they wash well - but even if they don't they're almost disposable at that price.

Do they do other colors? The Costco here only has white - I would like some black too.

Yes definitely appreciated!
Got 2 packs of mediums white tees.
Now they need to start making all black tees!

I have most of my white tee's from Kirkland and although they are good and are still going they're not what other's are in here proclaiming them tobe.

They're not that thick as other's have mentioned, and yes they do shrink after a couple of washes but not a lot of shrinkage occurs.

I've had mine for a couple of years now though so maybe that's why I can talk about them and the test of time with them.

I have maybe about 60 of them that I wear, and some that are not in so good shape that I wear as undershirts.

I heard someone on here say something about Stafford White Tee's and I bought a couple of packs from JCPenny, but I haven't had a chance to use thoseas yet.

I'll let you guys know how those tees are when I do.

Back
Top Bottom