Kirkland APPRECIATION Vol. White Tees

I know theres been a lot of thread about this but still
pimp.gif

Kirkland white tees are pure dope.

Thats all now.

idc what white tees you rock but i recommend Kirkland.

buy some asap from Costco
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

appreciated, but they fit a little big.
laugh.gif

quality is
pimp.gif
though-- but since it's so good, they don't shrinkwhen you wash them.

never bought kirkland tees before, are they made of heavy cotton?
i hate white tees that are so thin its practically see through such as hanes, old navys, etc (the ones that come in a box or pack of 2 or 3 for $10)

Kirkland in general holds me down.

Water. Animal crackers. Muffins. Bootleg Tide. I could go on and on....

Originally Posted by myCHENNY

i hate white tees that are so thin its practically see through such as hanes, old navys, etc (the ones that come in a box or pack of 2 or 3 for $10)
Their white tee's are pretty thick, way thicker than the other brands I've used, like Gap, Alfani, Jockey, etc.. My major gripe abouttheir tee's is that the collar hugs around your neck too tightly. Price is great though. A pack of 6 for $15-17, I forget.

I need to get a medium next time, large runs a little long. But the quality is great.

My mom got me some about two sizes too small, tried it on, felt like I was squeezed in a Condom (no mo) They barely stretch, especially the nick line. Kirklandtees are appreciated.

they are good for the price but proclubs>kirkland tees. And they only make up to XL so chubby dudes forget about it.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by myCHENNY

Their white tee's are pretty thick, way thicker than the other brands I've used, like Gap, Alfani, Jockey, etc.. My major gripe about their tee's is that the collar hugs around your neck too tightly. Price is great though. A pack of 6 for $15-17, I forget.
how much do you weight and how tall are you?

Back
Top Bottom