Kim Pham Beaten To Death Outside Nightclub

the guy who posted the video on youtube said that Kim was his friend.  if she was your friend, why not try to stop the fight and not record?!??! :smh:

****** priorities are ****** up nowadays. People want to videotape and take pictures instead of help and get involved nowadays.

Dudes is ***** made nowadays, and all people want to do it post **** on social media.

Someone needs to find dude and whoop his *** for letting that **** happen and his ***** *** just sat by and watched.

Murder all involved. Don't eeeee kurrrr. Doing nothing is as bad as doing something

Whole area should have been aired out.

Social Media bro. MFs would kill for likes and followers. Fn disgusting.

Everybody with a cell phone is a paparazzi nowadays.
tbh recording these things isint that bad because it does help law enforcement find the guilty parties involved and sometimes if it is a beating involved with multiple people and you have no clue how to fight it wouldn't be wise to intervene

tbh recording these things isint that bad because it does help law enforcement find the guilty parties involved and sometimes if it is a beating involved with multiple people and you have no clue how to fight it wouldn't be wise to intervene

There wouldn't be much need for evidence if those with their camera phones out would put them ***** down and get their hands a bit dirty for the victim....they not doing it for evidence, they are doing because they are cowards who feel useless and helpless

You don't have to be an MMA fighter to prevent a fight....and maybe just maybe if you initiate the move to defend someone, the crowd will follow, worst comes to worst drop into the fetal position...take the hits and save a life.

What should the bystanders have done tho, I get that it was wrong but they called 911 right? Wouldn't they just get beat too if they said something or tried to intervene

You don't have to be an MMA fighter to prevent a fight....and maybe just maybe if you initiate the move to defend someone, the crowd will follow, worst comes to worst drop into the fetal position...take the hits and save a life.
real talk...how dudes our there going to let other dudes stump on a girl until she is unconscious?!?!

u dont even have to be a fighter. could have atleast jumped on her and take some blows for her to save her life 

What is this?  Even if there's more to the story I don't see how anything can justify it but...over photobombing?  Intentional or not?  Drunk or not?

Multiple people standing by, some just shooting video while a girl gets beaten.  I'd imagine they didn't think she'd die but damn.

People don't value human life, man.

So what's going to happen? These people who basically killed her are going to get off free?

Involuntary manslaughter most likely. Doubt they'll do serious time as some lawyer will probably just say it was the alcohol but family will definitely sue the pants off out of them.

What should the bystanders have done tho, I get that it was wrong but they called 911 right? Wouldn't they just get beat too if they said something or tried to intervene
They had 5 people beating on her 2 or 3 were men.. I'm almost positive there was more people outside waiting to get in.They could have all ganged up and held those dudes down while the cops came.

How all of them can just stand there and watch a helpless female get stomped out is beyond me.

Last edited:
I'm so confused. Where were her girls her dudes. It feels like she was out there all alone. I can only imagine how hopeless she felt smh.

Most cowardly way of fighting jumping someone smh. People have no honor to handle stuff on there own (even tho walking infront of someone's pic doesn't justify a fight)

Last edited:
heard the securities were holding back her friends when she was getting jumped.

real talk...how dudes our there going to let other dudes stump on a girl until she is unconscious?!?!

u dont even have to be a fighter. could have atleast jumped on her and take some blows for her to save her life 
not a lot of ppl are willing to fight someone else's fight

it really is sad. this news has been blowing up my twitter/FB feed since saturday :smh:

the crosby isn't even a bad/sketchy spot. its a hipster bar.

sad sad situation :smh:

Because most people shell up and are afraid. People don't want to jump in knowing they might be the one getting stomped on the ground too.

This is such a shame. Over a photobomb? I imagine it had to be something more, but it was probably just words anyways. Yeah the people attacking her probably didn't 'intend' to murder her, but they did, and I hope they all get caught.

What is this?  Even if there's more to the story I don't see how anything can justify it but...over photobombing?  Intentional or not?  Drunk or not?

Multiple people standing by, some just shooting video while a girl gets beaten.  I'd imagine they didn't think she'd die but damn.

People don't value human life, man.
I realize I'm basically quoting myself with this but it's a dude that runs up close taking video too. 
mean.gif
 Also, is that someone in a jacket with SECURITY on the back trying to break it up?

At the very least, I hope the others involved get arrested and spend a long time in jail.  

sucks she passed, heard about this the other night. 

and if it was her friend who shot the video, he/she should be jailed 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Somebody, anybody needs to step in when it's 5 on 1. And on a girl.

Somebody, anybody needs to step in when it's 5 on 1. And on a girl.
not trying to be a devils advocate but nahhh 

first I will say the dudes beating on her are some ******g low life scum.....you're a grown *** man beating on a woman 
mean.gif

but I personally have always kept my distance from fights after the club that I have nothing to do with......I've seen too many people trying to break fights up and end up getting dropped too.....WAY TOO MANY 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom