kids messed with my car

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

Originally Posted by sam206

They are about 15 or 14. telling their parent won't solve anything their mom is a ~$&*. I'm 19 by the way

get your local sex offender, should be easy since there's a website that shows it.
tell them where the kids live
????
profit.
LOL. Reich, you're cold.

You should just whoop them if their parents aren't going to do anything. The safest bet is when you catch them in the act of vandalizing your car, record it on your phone or something and you have evidence and press charges or something

They are about 15 or 14. telling their parent won't solve anything their mom is a ~$&*. I'm 19 by the way

get your local sex offender, should be easy since there's a website that shows it.
????
profit.
LOL. Reich, you're cold.

You should just whoop them if their parents aren't going to do anything. The safest bet is when you catch them in the act of vandalizing your car, record it on your phone or something and you have evidence and press charges or something

you DEF gotta @#%+ them up make sure you have evidence of them doing it though
and if they run make sure you get one and beat his @$%
came in here thinking its like elementary kids thats another story but they 15+..
indifferent.gif

you DEF gotta @#%+ them up make sure you have evidence of them doing it though
and if they run make sure you get one and beat his @$%
came in here thinking its like elementary kids thats another story but they 15+..
indifferent.gif

19 beating on a minor is a recipe for disaster.

Go recruit some 16 yr old friends to whoop on em.

19 beating on a minor is a recipe for disaster.

Go recruit some 16 yr old friends to whoop on em.

Watched the First 48 last night and saw a dude catch a murder case after chasing and stabbing a kid that stole his car radio. With that said....Go watch South Central and DO WORK!

Watched the First 48 last night and saw a dude catch a murder case after chasing and stabbing a kid that stole his car radio. With that said....Go watch South Central and DO WORK!

????
profit.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

jokes

????
profit.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

jokes

Sensitive issue because you can't keep your eye on your car at all times. Set up a camera or something.
If they keep messing with you, I'd probably ninja suit up, mask and everything, and %+$$ them up
laugh.gif

Or, find a 15-17yr old kid(s) (preferably one(s) they don't know) that you can pay/bribe to handle it for you.

Sensitive issue because you can't keep your eye on your car at all times. Set up a camera or something.
If they keep messing with you, I'd probably ninja suit up, mask and everything, and %+$$ them up
laugh.gif

Or, find a 15-17yr old kid(s) (preferably one(s) they don't know) that you can pay/bribe to handle it for you.

Back
Top Bottom