kids messed with my car

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Originally Posted by TheGift23

FIXURPC
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Where is he?! Man, he's like the Superman of NT!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

19 beating on a minor is a recipe for disaster.

Go recruit some 16 yr old friends to whoop on em.

/thread

Funny there are like 15 kids outside of my place of resident right now. And my car is parked. I can't but to help looking out of the window like an old grandmother. I need to bump that, "How many 5th graders do you think you can whoop at once" thread because I might have to use some of the tactics shared in there.

Funny there are like 15 kids outside of my place of resident right now. And my car is parked. I can't but to help looking out of the window like an old grandmother. I need to bump that, "How many 5th graders do you think you can whoop at once" thread because I might have to use some of the tactics shared in there.

Its a Matrix though...

still sucks OP, catch em on camera or order %$@! to their house, its the only way to get back without screwing yourself

Its a Matrix though...

still sucks OP, catch em on camera or order %$@! to their house, its the only way to get back without screwing yourself

Record it, show it to authorities.

If authorities do nothing, make every single pair of shoulders on the block clap so you won't be $%$% with again.

You are now the Deebo of your hood.

pimp.gif

Record it, show it to authorities.

If authorities do nothing, make every single pair of shoulders on the block clap so you won't be $%$% with again.

You are now the Deebo of your hood.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sam206

They are about 15 or 14. telling their parent won't solve anything their mom is a ~$&*. I'm 19 by the way

so you want to mess with their parents' cars to get revenge? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sam206

They are about 15 or 14. telling their parent won't solve anything their mom is a ~$&*. I'm 19 by the way

so you want to mess with their parents' cars to get revenge? 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom