kids messed with my car

Originally Posted by sam206

They are about 15 or 14. telling their parent won't solve anything their mom is a ~$&*. I'm 19 by the way
Go learn them a lesson real fast.

By 15 you should know that you can get hurt for stupidity.

They are about 15 or 14. telling their parent won't solve anything their mom is a ~$&*. I'm 19 by the way
Go learn them a lesson real fast.

By 15 you should know that you can get hurt for stupidity.

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

get your local sex offender, should be easy since there's a website that shows it.
tell them where the kids live
????
profit.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

get your local sex offender, should be easy since there's a website that shows it.
tell them where the kids live
????
profit.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 damn reckless kids. they've had it good if they think they can do stuff like that at the age of 15
teach em a lesson OP. although, pressing charges is you catch them would probably have the most impact. that way, you can just sit back and laugh, without risking getting in trouble yourself 

itd be dumb if you caught a case for beating one of them. then they win again

30t6p3b.gif
 damn reckless kids. they've had it good if they think they can do stuff like that at the age of 15
teach em a lesson OP. although, pressing charges is you catch them would probably have the most impact. that way, you can just sit back and laugh, without risking getting in trouble yourself 

itd be dumb if you caught a case for beating one of them. then they win again

I forgot what movie this is from, but you should call their house and speak with the mom. Say you're the cable company and tell her that someone has been ordering dozens of adult movies. Start from there.

That's vandalism!

First get proof, catch them in the act.

Second submit to authorities, explain you've told their parents nothings happened.

Third have police come to their homes, and explain to them they can't go around messing with peoples cars.

Should solve problem.

You're 19 and considered an adult, so any type of revenge you enact on these teenagers will result in adult consequences.

-Jacob

That's vandalism!

First get proof, catch them in the act.

Second submit to authorities, explain you've told their parents nothings happened.

Third have police come to their homes, and explain to them they can't go around messing with peoples cars.

Should solve problem.

You're 19 and considered an adult, so any type of revenge you enact on these teenagers will result in adult consequences.

-Jacob

I forgot what movie this is from, but you should call their house and speak with the mom. Say you're the cable company and tell her that someone has been ordering dozens of adult movies. Start from there.

Back
Top Bottom