Kid gets Gun for Birthday then kills entire family.

Yeah I need the explanation as well..

But like said in the first few posts, the gun legislation post would be imminent..

There has to be stricter sanctions or something on obtaining a gun.. What that would entail I'm not exactly sure.. But something needs to be changed..

But like said in the first few posts, the gun legislation post would be imminent..

There has to be stricter sanctions or something on obtaining a gun.. What that would entail I'm not exactly sure.. But something needs to be changed..

300.jpg

Originally Posted by big1236

damn, imagine if you're the grandma that survived... i'd be like " I don't want the crazy #+%@+#+*$#!% living with me!!"

Hes gunna be in jail dude. I doubt she will have that problem

30t6p3b.gif
@ dudes life being over at 14
tired.gif

damn, imagine if you're the grandma that survived... i'd be like " I don't want the crazy #+%@+#+*$#!% living with me!!"

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

NOTHING NEEDS TO CHANGE

NOTHING NEEDS TO CHANGE

Originally Posted by MustaKrakish

NOTHING NEEDS TO CHANGE

Oh really? You sure about that?

http://articles.cnn.com/2...w-abiding?_s=PM:tongue:OLITICS

From February 2004 to February 2009, 963 background checks using the FBI's National Instant Criminal Background Check System "resulted in valid matches with terrorist watch list records; of these matches, approximately 90 percent were allowed to proceed because the checks revealed no prohibiting information," the GAO report says. About 10 percent were denied.

"Under current law, there is no basis to automatically prohibit a person from possessing firearms or explosives because they appear on the terrorist watch list," wrote the GAO's director of homeland security and justice issues, Eileen R. Larence.
"Rather, there must be a disqualifying factor (i.e., prohibiting information) pursuant to federal or state law, such as a felony conviction or illegal immigration status."

Of the 963 background checks, 865 were allowed to proceed, and 98 were denied, the report said.

And let's not forget the fact that crazy people like Jared Loughner, Seung Hui-Cho can easily obtain guns.. And kill dozens of people.. That list is very long if you would like me to keep going.. Let's not forget the countless number of child deaths from accidental discharge..

Let's add the NRA trying to allow a person to have a gun when the background check system works

http://www.commondreams.org/newswire/2010/11/23-6

The NRA and James A. D’Cruz’, of Lubbock, Texas, are the plaintiffs in the suit filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas claiming that the Second Amendment requires that states allow teens and young persons ages 18-20 to carry loaded firearms in public. They seek to overturn a Texas law that generally prohibits the carrying of concealed weapons by people under age 21.

D’Cruz’s Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/james.dcruz1) pictures him in a black suit and hat reminiscent of John Dillinger, posing with legs spread apart, holding upright in his hand what appears to be a machine gun or assault weapon. Many of his postings over the past year reflect his fascination with gangsters and outlaws, often quoting them, and include violent, threatening messages, such as these:

"Death is but a doorway", October 6 at 5:28pm,

"the match is lit and it will burn all of us now", September 25 at 12:06pm

"in this field of hundreds begging for their lives, we shall spare none," August 9 at 11:38am

After hunting men, nothing can compare"-Shooter, December 26, 2009 at 5:47pm

"There is no redemption, There is no forgiveness. I will stare into your eyes as I pull the trigger and laugh as you hit the ground with your last, pathetic breath."  April 1

There you have it the most powerful Special Interest Group the NRA (who is supposed to be representative of responsible gun owners) trying to make our laws as lax as possible for guns.. And with their success has been the rise of insane people having the possession of guns, and killing dozens... Makes the union's power in DC look obsolete.

I guess you are right if you live in a place that rejects FACTS and REALITY then nothing needs to change.

Originally Posted by MustaKrakish

NOTHING NEEDS TO CHANGE

Oh really? You sure about that?

http://articles.cnn.com/2...w-abiding?_s=PM:tongue:OLITICS

From February 2004 to February 2009, 963 background checks using the FBI's National Instant Criminal Background Check System "resulted in valid matches with terrorist watch list records; of these matches, approximately 90 percent were allowed to proceed because the checks revealed no prohibiting information," the GAO report says. About 10 percent were denied.

"Under current law, there is no basis to automatically prohibit a person from possessing firearms or explosives because they appear on the terrorist watch list," wrote the GAO's director of homeland security and justice issues, Eileen R. Larence.
"Rather, there must be a disqualifying factor (i.e., prohibiting information) pursuant to federal or state law, such as a felony conviction or illegal immigration status."

Of the 963 background checks, 865 were allowed to proceed, and 98 were denied, the report said.

And let's not forget the fact that crazy people like Jared Loughner, Seung Hui-Cho can easily obtain guns.. And kill dozens of people.. That list is very long if you would like me to keep going.. Let's not forget the countless number of child deaths from accidental discharge..

Let's add the NRA trying to allow a person to have a gun when the background check system works

http://www.commondreams.org/newswire/2010/11/23-6

The NRA and James A. D’Cruz’, of Lubbock, Texas, are the plaintiffs in the suit filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas claiming that the Second Amendment requires that states allow teens and young persons ages 18-20 to carry loaded firearms in public. They seek to overturn a Texas law that generally prohibits the carrying of concealed weapons by people under age 21.

D’Cruz’s Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/james.dcruz1) pictures him in a black suit and hat reminiscent of John Dillinger, posing with legs spread apart, holding upright in his hand what appears to be a machine gun or assault weapon. Many of his postings over the past year reflect his fascination with gangsters and outlaws, often quoting them, and include violent, threatening messages, such as these:

"Death is but a doorway", October 6 at 5:28pm,

"the match is lit and it will burn all of us now", September 25 at 12:06pm

"in this field of hundreds begging for their lives, we shall spare none," August 9 at 11:38am

After hunting men, nothing can compare"-Shooter, December 26, 2009 at 5:47pm

"There is no redemption, There is no forgiveness. I will stare into your eyes as I pull the trigger and laugh as you hit the ground with your last, pathetic breath."  April 1

There you have it the most powerful Special Interest Group the NRA (who is supposed to be representative of responsible gun owners) trying to make our laws as lax as possible for guns.. And with their success has been the rise of insane people having the possession of guns, and killing dozens... Makes the union's power in DC look obsolete.

I guess you are right if you live in a place that rejects FACTS and REALITY then nothing needs to change.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
Naw, he'll be "rehabilitated" and out by 25.
He got charged as a juvenile instead of an adult.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Open and shut case. The kid is nuts (sociopath), for being a bunch of interweb geniuses, why is NT so easily dumfounded?

Open and shut case. The kid is nuts (sociopath), for being a bunch of interweb geniuses, why is NT so easily dumfounded?

Originally Posted by 916kings

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

You think she will even still be alive by then?

The point Im trying to make is that that scenario will never happen.

And yea his life is over. Dude !%%% 3 people in the face.

Originally Posted by 916kings

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

You think she will even still be alive by then?

The point Im trying to make is that that scenario will never happen.

And yea his life is over. Dude !%%% 3 people in the face.

Sounds like they were hicks.

I see nothing wrong with giving kids guns for hunting and shooting. I would do it myself if I lived in a rural area like that.

Sounds like they were hicks.

I see nothing wrong with giving kids guns for hunting and shooting. I would do it myself if I lived in a rural area like that.

Back
Top Bottom