Kid gets Gun for Birthday then kills entire family.

He wont get the death penalty since the supreme court dead that for juvies.

But there is def something wrong with that kid, son aimed at their faces.

He wont get the death penalty since the supreme court dead that for juvies.

But there is def something wrong with that kid, son aimed at their faces.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

CAMDEN OR OHIO...WHICH ONE WAS IT?

Spartanburg, South Carolina.

I WATCHED THE VIDEO...SARCASM BRAH...SMH
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Is there no required age limit to own/use a gun legally where some of you live?

You can legally purchase shotguns and rifles at 18. Handguns at 21. You're supposed to go through the proper training and what not too.

However, people just buy them for their kids. It's a really common practice, sadly. For a long time my father wanted me to own one. He wanted me to start going to the firing range with him when I was around 14 or 15. I refused, tho. I knew at an early age that I am not about that life.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Is there no required age limit to own/use a gun legally where some of you live?

You can legally purchase shotguns and rifles at 18. Handguns at 21. You're supposed to go through the proper training and what not too.

However, people just buy them for their kids. It's a really common practice, sadly. For a long time my father wanted me to own one. He wanted me to start going to the firing range with him when I was around 14 or 15. I refused, tho. I knew at an early age that I am not about that life.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

This is why you don't buy a child under the legal age a gun.

Natural selection at it's finest.
Yea cuz the first thing every 14 yr old would think to do with a gun is to shoot their mom, dad and grandma in their faces.

Yea cuz the first thing every 14 yr old would think to do with a gun is to shoot their mom, dad and grandma in their faces.

Originally Posted by amel223

It's just stupid to give a child a gun, or anyone for that matter, because $$## like this always happens.

Originally Posted by amel223

It's just stupid to give a child a gun, or anyone for that matter, because $$## like this always happens.

Back
Top Bottom