[:: KID CUDI Thread - Kanye/Cudi Album 6/8/18 ::]

Amazing album. So glad that Rza did his thing man, I absolutely loved his verses on Beez. He nailed it.

I can't get enough of young lady, just what i am, burn baby burn, NY rage fest (beautiful instrumental) and Red Eye.

Nearly flawless album. :smokin

had too many expectations for solo dolo part 2 but its not too bad after a couple of listens. i do wish there was a 3rd verse tho |I

Im waiting on mine, hopefully it come tomorrow, fam showed love most definite.
I won the Instagram contest the dude on here was having.

Wondering when my copy will arrive, he never responded.

Plz respond.
If you guys are talking bout me, I def sent everyone their copy. Just give it time. Due to me already spending alot of money on just the cd's, I sent it regular mail. 

To those that received, you're welcome.

I tried to hear what u guys are hearing with this album and I just don't hear it, man. This album is just atrocious to me, I'm sorry. I can't get into it at all. I'm a huge fan of Cudi too. Hopefully his next project delivers

This album is :x
The first Cudi album I've listened to in virtual entirety, got me feeling mad I
slept on his first couple of albums.

Girls :nthat:
Beez :nthat:
Cold :nthat:

This dude Cudi and his half-struggle singing, shh is beautiful.

:lol: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

got me feelin like i can sound as good as him and **** :lol:

:lol: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

got me feelin like i can sound as good as him and **** :lol:
:rofl:
Got me singing the "ohhhhhuwuhhhhhhh" part of "Girls" at the top of my lungs.

had too many expectations for solo dolo part 2 but its not too bad after a couple of listens. i do wish there was a 3rd verse tho |I

I think this was my problem. I was expecting to love solo dolo 2...so i think i was a little underwhelmed because my expectations were too high.

I tried to hear what u guys are hearing with this album and I just don't hear it, man. This album is just atrocious to me, I'm sorry. I can't get into it at all. I'm a huge fan of Cudi too. Hopefully his next project delivers

Honestly how can you say you are a cudi fan and not think the album was at least mediocre. Calling it atrocious? What songs do you think are atrocious (im assuming most of them)

But how can you say you are a cudi fan and not like Unf---ittable, Just What I Am, Immortal, King Wizard, Burn Baby Burn, Cold Blooded. They are all in the cudi mold. Those tracks alone make the album at least mediocre. To each their own i guess.

Immortal is the anthem right now. Song is perfect to me. And Beez is such a great mix up. Its is a perfect fit. Just when you are tired of the production a bit and the cudi singing...Red Eye comes on, then you get two top notch verses from Rza one song later..... :smokin :smokin

i effs with this project :smokin its not a song i dont like and i dont even listen or check for cudi

edit:
mad solar is a masterpiece

Last edited:
Going from The Resurrection Of Scott Mescudi to Un****wittable got me feeling like...

The best album of all time! Kid cudi never dissappoints with his meanigful peices of "Art", or should i say music. Lord of the sad and lonley hands down my favorite song.

ALL HAIL THE MAN ON THE MOON!
smokin.gif

I think this was my problem. I was expecting to love solo dolo 2...so i think i was a little underwhelmed because my expectations were too high.
Honestly how can you say you are a cudi fan and not think the album was at least mediocre. Calling it atrocious? What songs do you think are atrocious (im assuming most of them)

But how can you say you are a cudi fan and not like Unf---ittable, Just What I Am, Immortal, King Wizard, Burn Baby Burn, Cold Blooded. They are all in the cudi mold. Those tracks alone make the album at least mediocre. To each their own i guess.

Just What I Am, King Wizard and Immortal are my favorite tracks from the album, and it disappointed me that the only songs that I really liked have been out long before the album dropped. there are a few tracks that I dont think are bad but I dont really care for either. like; Young Lady, Solo Solo 2, Red Eye and Burn Baby Burn. Un-f-wittable, NYC Rage Fest, Mad Solar, Brothers, Lord Of The Sad And Lonely, Cold Blooded, Afterwards were all unbearable to me. and the Intro and Outro tracks were both dumb too. Idk what else to say. I'm just not feeling this project as a whole. Def Cudi's worst piece of work, IMO.

Lmao troll account gone with the quickness lol
Still aint listen to this album all the way tho....
I'll get around to it eventually
From what I heard it was alright

Beez>>>>>>>>>>

Even tho I really like the album, this review is hillarious and kind of true :rofl:

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/2013/04/big-ghost-chronicles-needle-drop.html
I liked the album at first because I mess with Cudi, but after a few listens I can definitely see where they're coming from with their reviews. If you're not already a Cudi fan you probably won't care for Indicud that much.

All the synths get extremely tiring to listen to, especially for someone like me who is used to listening to a lot of instrumental stuff. Dude went overboard with the stock synths on whatever keyboard he was using. Most of the beats kinda plod along without switching up or anything. Gotta diversify the sound more if you want your album to have replay value.

Beez, Burn Baby Burn, and Lord of the Sad and Lonely are beats that should have stayed on his computer. Not sure who told him those songs were a good look.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom