[:: KID CUDI Thread - Kanye/Cudi Album 6/8/18 ::]

No hate, but has anyone ever noticed Cudi sort of has the exact same flow as Fred Durst?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i cant enjoy reading big ghost as much as i used to anymore ever since the rumors of who he was :nerd:

Part of the review is Anthony Fontano or whatever his name is, for all of you who watch his reviews. For some reason he didn't do a video review for Indicud.... part of why I even read it.

i cant enjoy reading big ghost as much as i used to anymore ever since the rumors of who he was :nerd:

Part of the review is Anthony Fontano or whatever his name is, for all of you who watch his reviews. For some reason he didn't do a video review for Indicud.... part of why I even read it.
http://niketalk.com/t/516654/big-ghostfase-donald-glover-vol-say-it-aint-so
Idk, I'd be pretty shocked if it was Glover.. I've seen his stand-up specials and I can't see him writing that stuff.

If it really is him doing it, on top of all the other stuff he's doing then dude is the next savior of comedy and everybody should bow down.

Last edited:
I think there's a chance it's Glover for two reasons.

1. He kept it short when talking about him on the cypher and gave him a 9 rating.

2. When reviewing Cruel Summer he said Chief Keef sounded like he was saying "a fart *****", and that's the same exact thing Gambino said to Keef in an interview.

If its Gambino I won't be too shocked because the dude is pretty funny and it will make me like him even more. If its not, then he loved him some CG.

Last edited:
Aw damn...n it got robotic voices forreal on this **** too. This is like some **** for ****** who rock hemp pullovers n snug jeans.

I dont gotta white iphone son. I cant really appreciate this ****.

:lol:

That Big Ghost **** is weak, dawg tries to hard and still isnt funny. He tries so hard to be funny that he cant give a proper review of any album. It better not come out to be Glover, i could definitely see him getting jojo'd at the very least.

That Big Ghost **** is weak, dawg tries to hard and still isnt funny. He tries so hard to be funny that he cant give a proper review of any album. It better not come out to be Glover, i could definitely see him getting jojo'd at the very least.
Drake not JoJo'ing anybody b 
laugh.gif

Glover would prob slap the **** out of Drake to be honest.  He's even more of an actor than Don.  And we all know who Tyga is.  He got his card pulled on here BEFORE he blew up with music.

Who else would have problems with him?  Cudi?  Lucas from Odd Future??

Wait, so you think all those reviews are meant to be taken that seriously? Lmaooo

Where did yall get Drake from? Im talking in general, hiding behind a screenname and popping **** about ppl in your industry not gone get you too many friends.....AND ITS NOT FUNNY.

Where did yall get Drake from? Im talking in general, hiding behind a screenname and popping **** about ppl in your industry not gone get you too many friends.....AND ITS NOT FUNNY.
:lol: @ this guy.

If it's Glover then the Big Ghost alias is a JOKE, it's not meant to be taken seriously pal. Glover is a comedian. Not sure if you knew this but comedians make a living by telling jokes at other people's expense.

Last edited:

da album is basura

Back
Top Bottom