Kia...not bad.. not bad at all

The new Optima offers a choice of three powertrains, including a hybrid. The first to hit dealers will be a 200-hp, 2.4-liter, direct-fuel-injected, four-cylinder engine, paired with a six-speed transmission (manual or automatic, take your pick). The Optima's standard dual exhaust accounts for the 2-hp advantage over the Sonata. Whether you choose manual or automatic, the Optima will return an impressive 24 mpg city and 34 mpg highway.

Before 2010 expires, the Optima will be offered with the 274-hp 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder that's an option in the Sonata. That powerhouse will be joined exclusively to a six-speed automatic transmission and provide 22 mpg city and a rather astounding 34 mpg highway. The hybrid Optima will debut in early 2011.
fully loaded is $31,XXX which includes 274hp engine, 6spd trans, nav with backup cam, infinity audio, panoramic sunroof, heated and cooled front seats, heated rear seats, power passenger seat and 18's

Looks like an Accord...

But for 25K, eh, I would not bother. I'll stick with Japanese brands for that price.

Looks like an Accord...

But for 25K, eh, I would not bother. I'll stick with Japanese brands for that price.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

$25k huh? pass
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 the hell are these Koreans thinking. 

Have you seen the price of cars these days? MSRP on everything claiming luxury or sport is at least 40k. At least. Your favorite BMW or Mercedes is north of 60k.

25k is relatively reasonable if you compare that price to the cars in its class.
[table][tr][td]

[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

25k is fully loaded with the Optima. Not the case with the Hondas. You'd have to pay 31 to get the same features.

Keep in mind. You can get the standard Kia Optima for under 20k.
Point taken. I thought the 25k optima was the entry price.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

$25k huh? pass
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 the hell are these Koreans thinking. 

Have you seen the price of cars these days? MSRP on everything claiming luxury or sport is at least 40k. At least. Your favorite BMW or Mercedes is north of 60k.

25k is relatively reasonable if you compare that price to the cars in its class.
[table][tr][td]

[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

25k is fully loaded with the Optima. Not the case with the Hondas. You'd have to pay 31 to get the same features.

Keep in mind. You can get the standard Kia Optima for under 20k.
Point taken. I thought the 25k optima was the entry price.

those terrible rims make the car look funny

other than that, doesn't look bad at all body wise

those terrible rims make the car look funny

other than that, doesn't look bad at all body wise

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Accord front end

TL rear

exact thing i thought

should be no debate about that. i mean seriously

throw some different rims on this and body wise this looks better than the new sonata

kia and hyundai on some other ()&#$# these days.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Accord front end

TL rear

exact thing i thought

should be no debate about that. i mean seriously

throw some different rims on this and body wise this looks better than the new sonata

kia and hyundai on some other ()&#$# these days.

Back
Top Bottom