Kia...not bad.. not bad at all

looks nice, but what bout the engine? if its a peppy turbo 4 or a smooth 6, then its a great car, but if they put a slushbox of an engine, then its just useless...

looks nice, but what bout the engine? if its a peppy turbo 4 or a smooth 6, then its a great car, but if they put a slushbox of an engine, then its just useless...

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I love how NTers trash Hyundai and Kia

"it's still a _____"

what does it matter y'all flip cars like it's a pair of jeans so you don't give it a chance to break down

land of the budget baller
def matters.

"its still a kia" means that if i wanna sell it, i'm not getting anywhere near the resale value of, say, a honda accord.

especially if they're charging the same as accords and camry's. they should have made this one crazy cheap, then raise the price every year as the reputation rises.

Same car is gonna cost you about a $3-5k difference because of options, $25k Accord isn't getting you the same options as the $25k Kia so you are already out a few thousand minimum 
l

"it's still a _____"

what does it matter y'all flip cars like it's a pair of jeans so you don't give it a chance to break down

def matters.

"its still a kia" means that if i wanna sell it, i'm not getting anywhere near the resale value of, say, a honda accord.

especially if they're charging the same as accords and camry's. they should have made this one crazy cheap, then raise the price every year as the reputation rises.

Same car is gonna cost you about a $3-5k difference because of options, $25k Accord isn't getting you the same options as the $25k Kia so you are already out a few thousand minimum 
l

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Is it just me or do I see a bit of an IS250 look? (Second to last picture posted above).

As mentioned, "it's still a KIA".

Yea I see it in the tail's a little.. they're all looking alike these days. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Is it just me or do I see a bit of an IS250 look? (Second to last picture posted above).

As mentioned, "it's still a KIA".

Yea I see it in the tail's a little.. they're all looking alike these days. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

$25k huh? pass
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 the hell are these Koreans thinking. 

Have you seen the price of cars these days? MSRP on everything claiming luxury or sport is at least 40k. At least. Your favorite BMW or Mercedes is north of 60k.

25k is relatively reasonable if you compare that price to the cars in its class.
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] 2011 Honda Accord Coupe
3.7 stars (6)
[/td] [td] MSRP$22,780 - $31,730InvoiceNot Available[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] 2011 Honda Accord Sedan
3.9 stars (18)
[/td] [td] MSRP$21,180 - $31,630InvoiceNot Available[/td][/tr][/table]

it's reasonable to compare the high end of the MSRP on those cars since the SX is the "sport" version

$25k huh? pass
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Have you seen the price of cars these days? MSRP on everything claiming luxury or sport is at least 40k. At least. Your favorite BMW or Mercedes is north of 60k.

25k is relatively reasonable if you compare that price to the cars in its class.
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] 2011 Honda Accord Coupe
3.7 stars (6)
[/td] [td] MSRP$22,780 - $31,730InvoiceNot Available[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] 2011 Honda Accord Sedan
3.9 stars (18)
[/td] [td] MSRP$21,180 - $31,630InvoiceNot Available[/td][/tr][/table]

it's reasonable to compare the high end of the MSRP on those cars since the SX is the "sport" version

$25k huh? pass
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]

[/td]
[td]
2011 Honda Accord Coupe

3.7 stars (6)

[/td]
[td]
MSRP$22,780 - $31,730InvoiceNot Available
[/td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td]
2011 Honda Accord Sedan

3.9 stars (18)

[/td]
[td]
MSRP$21,180 - $31,630InvoiceNot Available[/td][/tr][/table]

25k is fully loaded with the Optima. Not the case with the Hondas. You'd have to pay 31 to get the same features.

Keep in mind. You can get the standard Kia Optima for under 20k.

$25k huh? pass
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]

[/td]
[td]
2011 Honda Accord Coupe

3.7 stars (6)

[/td]
[td]
MSRP$22,780 - $31,730InvoiceNot Available
[/td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td]
2011 Honda Accord Sedan

3.9 stars (18)

[/td]
[td]
MSRP$21,180 - $31,630InvoiceNot Available[/td][/tr][/table]

25k is fully loaded with the Optima. Not the case with the Hondas. You'd have to pay 31 to get the same features.

Keep in mind. You can get the standard Kia Optima for under 20k.

Me likey.

I wonder if we'll get them here... not that I can afford one (poor student and all), Suzuki are putting out really nice modern looking cars like that too, nice prices as well.

Me likey.

I wonder if we'll get them here... not that I can afford one (poor student and all), Suzuki are putting out really nice modern looking cars like that too, nice prices as well.

"it's still a _____"

def matters.

l

bruh if you're in the market for a new car wouldn't you rather spend 28K on an Accord that you know is gonna do you right and isn't a damn Kia that grown women have no respect for, or drop $25k on a car that LOOKS really cool but you have no idea what it's gonna be like 5 years from now? Plus you gotta think about the engine power you'll get in an Accord vs a Kia. Plus you gotta look at the fact that the Accord for $28k will have all the options and extras that the $25k Kia has but inside of a higher quality car.

"it's still a _____"

def matters.

l

bruh if you're in the market for a new car wouldn't you rather spend 28K on an Accord that you know is gonna do you right and isn't a damn Kia that grown women have no respect for, or drop $25k on a car that LOOKS really cool but you have no idea what it's gonna be like 5 years from now? Plus you gotta think about the engine power you'll get in an Accord vs a Kia. Plus you gotta look at the fact that the Accord for $28k will have all the options and extras that the $25k Kia has but inside of a higher quality car.

The new Optima offers a choice of three powertrains, including a hybrid. The first to hit dealers will be a 200-hp, 2.4-liter, direct-fuel-injected, four-cylinder engine, paired with a six-speed transmission (manual or automatic, take your pick). The Optima's standard dual exhaust accounts for the 2-hp advantage over the Sonata. Whether you choose manual or automatic, the Optima will return an impressive 24 mpg city and 34 mpg highway.

Before 2010 expires, the Optima will be offered with the 274-hp 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder that's an option in the Sonata. That powerhouse will be joined exclusively to a six-speed automatic transmission and provide 22 mpg city and a rather astounding 34 mpg highway. The hybrid Optima will debut in early 2011.
fully loaded is $31,XXX which includes 274hp engine, 6spd trans, nav with backup cam, infinity audio, panoramic sunroof, heated and cooled front seats, heated rear seats, power passenger seat and 18's

Back
Top Bottom