Kia...not bad.. not bad at all

Hyundai has impressed me a lot with their development over the past 10 years, so it wouldn't surprise me to see Kia do well as well.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

$25k huh? pass
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 the hell are these Koreans thinking. 
Mad+Asian.bmp

- The are making rapid progress between generations...watch out! 
nerd.gif
  Car game will look very different in 4-8 years...the gap is closing at a feverish pace.

- I like how they stayed with the overall design language of the concept.  Keep improving...!

2011_kia_optima_ill_ns_22210_717.jpg

2011-kia-optima-teaser_100306826_l-500x300.jpg

kia_optima_2011_93.jpg

2011-kia-optima-0001.jpg

2011-kia-optima-front-three-quarter.jpg

201-kia-optima-front-three-quarters.jpg

73ebf748ec0110048ca710145efa6b30.gif

- The are making rapid progress between generations...watch out! 
nerd.gif
  Car game will look very different in 4-8 years...the gap is closing at a feverish pace.

- I like how they stayed with the overall design language of the concept.  Keep improving...!

2011_kia_optima_ill_ns_22210_717.jpg

2011-kia-optima-teaser_100306826_l-500x300.jpg

kia_optima_2011_93.jpg

2011-kia-optima-0001.jpg

2011-kia-optima-front-three-quarter.jpg

201-kia-optima-front-three-quarters.jpg

73ebf748ec0110048ca710145efa6b30.gif

Is it just me or do I see a bit of an IS250 look? (Second to last picture posted above).

As mentioned, "it's still a KIA".

Is it just me or do I see a bit of an IS250 look? (Second to last picture posted above).

As mentioned, "it's still a KIA".

Saw the commercial for this the other day.

Said to myself "damn that's a nice car." Thought it was a new Camry.

Looks nice. I like it.

Saw the commercial for this the other day.

Said to myself "damn that's a nice car." Thought it was a new Camry.

Looks nice. I like it.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Hyundai > that garbage
Same company, different brands

25k entry price is asking a lot for that car though, considering Camry's and accords are starting at the bottom-mid $20k.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Hyundai > that garbage
Same company, different brands

25k entry price is asking a lot for that car though, considering Camry's and accords are starting at the bottom-mid $20k.

I love how NTers trash Hyundai and Kia

"it's still a _____"

what does it matter y'all flip cars like it's a pair of jeans so you don't give it a chance to break down

land of the budget ballers

"it's still a _____"

what does it matter y'all flip cars like it's a pair of jeans so you don't give it a chance to break down

land of the budget ballers

People are hating on this just b/c of it's name. There is a lot of biting when it comes to car designs. I'd rather have these car companies take cues from the likes of Audi, BMW, Acura, MB, and the likes, than keep on hashing out ugly garbage that their cars used to look like. They are offering a lot of great standard features, and add-ons that make it pretty competitive to those other cars for thousands more.

Now if you're questioning their quality and reliability for a good reason, then that's another thing. So far I haven't heard anything overly negative about the new Hyundai cars, or new Kia lineup. Time will tell, but I think they are kinda shaking up the industry.

Personally I like it. Makes the "luxury" companies work harder than resting on their laurels.

I do see what dirty is talking about. The back end looks more like the current Hyundai Sonata. Front side profile looks like an Accord.

People are hating on this just b/c of it's name. There is a lot of biting when it comes to car designs. I'd rather have these car companies take cues from the likes of Audi, BMW, Acura, MB, and the likes, than keep on hashing out ugly garbage that their cars used to look like. They are offering a lot of great standard features, and add-ons that make it pretty competitive to those other cars for thousands more.

Now if you're questioning their quality and reliability for a good reason, then that's another thing. So far I haven't heard anything overly negative about the new Hyundai cars, or new Kia lineup. Time will tell, but I think they are kinda shaking up the industry.

Personally I like it. Makes the "luxury" companies work harder than resting on their laurels.

I do see what dirty is talking about. The back end looks more like the current Hyundai Sonata. Front side profile looks like an Accord.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

"it's still a _____"

land of the budget baller
def matters.

"its still a kia" means that if i wanna sell it, i'm not getting anywhere near the resale value of, say, a honda accord.

especially if they're charging the same as accords and camry's. they should have made this one crazy cheap, then raise the price every year as the reputation rises.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

"it's still a _____"

land of the budget baller
def matters.

"its still a kia" means that if i wanna sell it, i'm not getting anywhere near the resale value of, say, a honda accord.

especially if they're charging the same as accords and camry's. they should have made this one crazy cheap, then raise the price every year as the reputation rises.

$25k huh? pass
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Have you seen the price of cars these days? MSRP on everything claiming luxury or sport is at least 40k. At least. Your favorite BMW or Mercedes is north of 60k.

25k is relatively reasonable if you compare that price to the cars in its class.

$25k huh? pass
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Have you seen the price of cars these days? MSRP on everything claiming luxury or sport is at least 40k. At least. Your favorite BMW or Mercedes is north of 60k.

25k is relatively reasonable if you compare that price to the cars in its class.

Originally Posted by AG 47

$25k huh? pass
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] 2011 Honda Accord Coupe
3.7 stars (6)
[/td] [td] MSRP$22,780 - $31,730InvoiceNot Available[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] 2011 Honda Accord Sedan
3.9 stars (18)
[/td] [td] MSRP$21,180 - $31,630InvoiceNot Available[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by AG 47

$25k huh? pass
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] 2011 Honda Accord Coupe
3.7 stars (6)
[/td] [td] MSRP$22,780 - $31,730InvoiceNot Available[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] 2011 Honda Accord Sedan
3.9 stars (18)
[/td] [td] MSRP$21,180 - $31,630InvoiceNot Available[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom