Kia...not bad.. not bad at all

http://www.automobilemag.com/reviews/driven/1012_2011_kia_optima_sx/index.html

kinda looks like a TL, mixed with some 5 series and a sprinkling of a Saab

2011-kia-optima-SX-front-three-quarter-2.jpg

2011-kia-optima-SX-side.jpg

2011-kia-optima-SX-rear-three-quarters-2.jpg

Never been a fan of when lower end car companies try to get new consumers by copying styles..If you wanna expand your business, try to hire new designers that create fresh new designs

Car doesn't look bad besides those horrendous rims but I still stand by my point

Never been a fan of when lower end car companies try to get new consumers by copying styles..If you wanna expand your business, try to hire new designers that create fresh new designs

Car doesn't look bad besides those horrendous rims but I still stand by my point

Hyundai and Kia are actually good cars now days. It just sucks that the resell value is low because no one wants a used one.

Hyundai and Kia are actually good cars now days. It just sucks that the resell value is low because no one wants a used one.

My Godmother (RIP), had a Kia Sportage since 1999....ran for 10 years without needing anything.

25K isn't bad APPROVED

My Godmother (RIP), had a Kia Sportage since 1999....ran for 10 years without needing anything.

25K isn't bad APPROVED

The head designer for Kia, Peter Schreyer, used to design for Audi and VW back in the late 90s, early 2000s.

I've always thought that they have better designs than their sister company Hyundai.

However, still skeptical with their engines. If in the next 5 years their engines hold up well and they continue to build that reputation (both Hyundai and Kia) than they could be taking the similar route as what the Japanese car companies have done in the late 80s, early 90s.

The head designer for Kia, Peter Schreyer, used to design for Audi and VW back in the late 90s, early 2000s.

I've always thought that they have better designs than their sister company Hyundai.

However, still skeptical with their engines. If in the next 5 years their engines hold up well and they continue to build that reputation (both Hyundai and Kia) than they could be taking the similar route as what the Japanese car companies have done in the late 80s, early 90s.

Hyundai has impressed me a lot with their development over the past 10 years, so it wouldn't surprise me to see Kia do well as well.

Back
Top Bottom