Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhh depends on how she’s built. I’ve dated chicks around that size and none were “fat”. *** and thighs be heavy mayne :lol:

That's true

Pandasupreme (yup I'm all on her IG) 190 because all that good thickness is heavy. I think she like 5'9.

A chick built like Ms Yummy (don't play dumb, ya'll know her) is probably 200 but it's all in the right places. It all depends on how the girl is built and her height. Ol girl talking to Kev looked like she was kinda was a lil funny built though.

Nah man there aint no math in this equation. :lol:

Unless you actually seen her step on the scale I guarantee she weighed less than you think.

200lbs at 5'10 to 6'1 really is NFL CB/WR stats for a man. We're talking the extreme low-end of body fat percentage.

5'8 200lbs for a fit woman is basically an elite female body builder.

For reference, Serena Williams is 5'8 150lbs.
Word. A 5’8 200lb woman isn’t in shape lol

That's true

Pandasupreme (yup I'm all on her IG) 190 because all that good thickness is heavy. I think she like 5'9.

A chick built like Ms Yummy (don't play dumb, ya'll know her) is probably 200 but it's all in the right places. It all depends on how the girl is built and her height. Ol girl talking to Kev looked like she was kinda was a lil funny built though.

She’s enhanced in a couple ways bro.

She 31 with four kids..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

f****outtahere
D56FFE61-4E89-4C25-9C65-2157E977AF5E.png

Last edited:
The "average at best" chick was so hardheaded. He was tryna lace her up but she was just in denial.

"You know what now Ima get mean, **** off my phone!"

:lol: :lol:

Yeah, it’s pretty obvious to me he’s just a down-low dude who roasts people to cover his own insecurities.

I can't lie, my down low radar went off when I first heard dude speak but I think it's just his accent and diction.

The logic behind the theory that he just roast people to compensate for his own insecurities doesn't hold up because he's not telling any lies.

Ego huge but who's isn't. The criticisms are genuine and it's all formulaic. Absolutely nobody gets roasted when the glove don't fit.

The fact that a specific type of woman calls in repeatedly is a part of the formula, and speaks to our society, not dudes insecurities.

Sounding like Cosby

No funny sht but son giving me ho.mo vibes

Yup. And this doesn’t even apply in 2020. Why? You’ve got people wearing suits with sneakers (not my style) people coming into interviews without suits, you’ve even got newscasters and journalists on ESPN wearing suits and sneakers. People really don’t care.

America been got away from professionalism. Will it ever return? Maybe. Many people aren’t professional or have that same 1950s, 60s, 70s or 80s etiquette. Even the NBA told coaches they no longer have to wear suits.

His logic is dated.

Dude definitely is sus.

Yup. And this doesn’t even apply in 2020. Why? You’ve got people wearing suits with sneakers (not my style) people coming into interviews without suits, you’ve even got newscasters and journalists on ESPN wearing suits and sneakers. People really don’t care.

America been got away from professionalism. Will it ever return? Maybe. Many people aren’t professional or have that same 1950s, 60s, 70s or 80s etiquette. Even the NBA told coaches they no longer have to wear suits.

His logic is dated.

Dude definitely is sus.

Logic is incredibly dated. Jeans and sneakers are the norm in a lot of companies now, especially in the tech sector. You can't even attract top-quality millennial and younger candidates if they think they're gonna have to break out dress clothes every day.

What's being identified as "sus", "homo", or "old fashioned" is actually knowledge, wisdom, and understanding.

The fact that Samuels registers as "sus", "homo", "old fashioned" is saying more about your world view than it does Samuels (as a person).

If the rock hits you then you're supposed to hollar.

Trust me, I felt the same when Samuels spoke on dreadlocks / cutting your hair for corporate America.

Samuels was all kinds of "sus" and "sell out" and "Uncle Toms" for me too.

Then I got out of my feelings.

Looked at the facts.

Realized he's right.

Still aint cut my hair because I'm Ok with my life choices.

All part of being a Man.

Men cant afford to allow our emotions to trump reality.

Ex: There is ZERO evidence that Samuels is gay or a sell out or anything like that but because his opinions (based on facts, logic, and reason) do not comport with our preconceived notions we feel the need to address the situation by reacting out of emotion.

Now THAT is what I call "Sus".

Out here sounding more like those women callers than the Men we are.

Hiding behind ad hominem logical fallacies because we are afraid of the truth aint Manly at all.

Every man should own a pair of dress shoes.

Every man should own at least one suit, a tie, and a white shirt.

Every man should exercise / work out, practice good hygiene, and use deodorant & cologne.

Every man should expect to comply with the culture of the environment in which they chose to operate.

None of this should be controversial.

We've been culturally conditioned to behave like women and it aint cool.

Last edited:
What's being identified as "sus", "homo", or "old fashioned" is actually knowledge, wisdom, and understanding.

The fact that Samuels registers as "sus", "homo", "old fashioned" is saying more about your world view than it does Samuels (as a person).

If the rock hits you then you're supposed to hollar.

Trust me, I felt the same when Samuels spoke on dreadlocks / cutting your hair for corporate America.

Samuels was all kinds of "sus" and "sell out" and "Uncle Toms" for me too.

Then I got out of my feelings.

Looked at the facts.

Realized he's right.

Still aint cut my hair because I'm Ok with my life choices.

All part of being a Man.

Men cant afford to allow our emotions to trump reality.

Ex: There is ZERO evidence that Samuels is gay or a sell out or anything like that but because his opinions (based on facts, logic, and reason) do not comport with our preconceived notions we feel the need to address the situation by reacting out of emotion.

Now THAT is what I call "Sus".

Out here sounding more like those women callers than the Men we are.

Hiding behind ad hominem logical fallacies because we are afraid of the truth aint Manly at all.

Every man should own a pair of dress shoes.

Every man should own at least one suit, a tie, and a white shirt.

Every man should exercise / work out, practice good hygiene, and use deodorant & cologne.

Every man should expect to comply with the culture of the environment in which they chose to operate.

None of this should be controversial.

We've been culturally conditioned to behave like women and it aint cool.

yeah, like Kev culturally wore that Hermes belt with his shirt tucked. I’ve got suits from Engineerd Garmets, I’ve got English brogues, loafers, stubbs and wooten, etc that cost me $500+.

I would NEVERRRRRRR cut my hair for anyone. If hair wasn’t important, you wouldn’t have all these cats trying to get hair transplants :lol: :lol: :lol:

People walking around here with terrible tattoos, but we worried about hair? I have long hair and ZERO tattoos.

Europeans are NOTORIOUS for having bad hygiene. Yet, most of the major designer brands are from there.

Imagine going to Saville Row in England to get a suit, but the tailor/seamstress is musky as hell.

I know plentyyyyyy “boujie” and so called professional people who have terrible hygiene. Go look inside the cars of some of these big time male and female executives. Cars be filthy.

Even look at some of Kevins videos, he looks like he’s got a hoarding issue. I agree with EVERYTHING dude is saying as far as simping and dudes be suckers for women. But as far as a lot of other stuff? I disagree, the entire world lacks etiquette nowadays. Everyone wants to be ghetto
Look at these IG explore pages, there are manyyyyyy “professional” people on there looking a straight fool.

How ya’ll gone tell people to be “professional” when most people aren’t even practicing what they preach???

How many “professionals” are sloppy drunks and drug addicts??? I’ve seen it firsthand

“We’ve been culturally conditioned to act like women”

Who is WE??? My dad is a blue collar construction worker. IDK what type of men you guys were raised around. My grandfather was a garbage man, and I also have plenty uncles who do roofing.

you need to apply that comment to you and your homeboys or sons....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom