Kevin Hart Hosting SNL .. ON NOW ...

Damn, y'all really don't like Kevin Hart huh? To me, he's hit and miss. But since all star weekend he's been pretty solid. SNL was solid, not the best. Idk about y'all, but I like it when people can't keep a straight face during a sketch. When Jamie Foxx kept doing it that was hilarious.

NT... where anyone who is successful and geting mass exposure is annoying and overrated.

Everyone on NT is funnier then Kevin Hart in real life. Everyone.

Well I RARELY watch SNL and I don't even like Kevin Hart that much, honestly.

But some of those skits had me in tears.
I was watching with a large group of people and everyone was dying of laughter.

The Z shirt was comedy.
Opening monologue was funny as hell.
Walking Dead was funny.
Dove was hilarious.

Idk man, seems like some people just hatin on him just to hate, same thing that happens with Wale on NT.
This but I didn't like the pope skit and that Dave chappelle interview has a lot to do with it( he put that stuff in context and truly is hard for me to watch black comedians in drag)
I like Kevin hart... I think everybody like him before he blew up happens to the best of them

I look at it in 2 ways. Yea, I agree with dave, but then again, is it only a black thing? And why is it ok when white comedians do it. Like Fred Armisen is constantly in drag

It isn't a black thing, it isn't anything. Men dressing up in drag for cheap laughs has been a staple in comedy since the 50's. Dustin Hoffman and Robin Williams centered big box office movies around it, Tom Hanks was in drag week-in week-out on a sitcom. 

It's so implausibly non-racial that I didn't even know what dudes were implying earlier. It's moronic.

This was pretty bad. Chuckled at around handful of skits. Cringed at his "Really" segment the way he couldn't read from the teleprompter.

****** give dave to much credit. As said b4 white comedians have dons it too puerile jus lookin to deep into it

SNL's writers are terrible. They were inconsistent after Tina Fey left... but now they're legitimately terrible.

They've relied on Samberg to do his digital shorts to mask up the low quality of the actual skits.

The setup to the skits are bad... the lines are bad... even the cast is subpar now.

The guest hosts must be fed up after their shows. They don't have anything to work with. Then they end up getting the blame for being not funny.

It isn't a black thing, it isn't anything. Men dressing up in drag for cheap laughs has been a staple in comedy since the 50's. Dustin Hoffman and Robin Williams centered big box office movies around it, Tom Hanks was in drag week-in week-out on a sitcom. 

It's so implausibly non-racial that I didn't even know what dudes were implying earlier. It's moronic.

These dudes are always busy complaining about nonsense that doesn't matter while they lead this country in disease, lack of education and incarceration rates. We all know where their priorities lie.

any place where i can watch this now that it has aired
Edit : Link Removed
really hope i didn't break any rules by posting that...
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom