Kevin Durant's Tatoos - Lots of them - who knew

He should go the Ultimate Warrior-Giant Gonzalez route and spraypaint some abs on.

Son really got a SE traphouse tatted on himself. The #!%%
laugh.gif

Why are most of the replies not even about his tats though.

No karamo, but son has NO muscular development what-so-ever.  He looks like a fat-skinny dude 
laugh.gif

No clue he had tats tho, I think having them all across your chest stomach looks worse than just getting them on your arms but to each his own.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Some dudes just cant get that pro looking body, though.

This guy is much stronger than he looks
This. You don't need to look strong to be strong #Paradox 

What's with all these NBA player threads in general somehow referring to how they look?
laugh.gif

Son said he got a trap house on him 
roll.gif
 and you dude's sound ******ed, dude is without a doubt in better shape then 90% of you and you talking about he need to hit the weights 
laugh.gif
 !$+%%@* clowns. Dude's body makes him money, if he ever need to add more muscle to help him play ball he will, but obviously he don't. So he gonna skip making his body look cute for other grown %+* men and work on his game like he should be doing, cause he def isn't frail on the court. Funny thing is most of yall serious with these comments too. 

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

The way dudes in here are judging his body is just all types of wrong
im saying

If this were a Lebron Thread---> we be talking bout that hairline or him not having a ring
First thing we think of when we see Durant is his frail $*@ body for a pro NBA athlete.

Nothing wrong, it's just the impression i get when i see him on the court compared to all the other athletes.

i don't know how hard you guys try to convince yourselves that your not gay

Back
Top Bottom