Keep it 100 would you still be with your mate if you had your ideal life?

Perfect for us is an oxymoron though. You don't see that? :lol:

well thats life, to some people warm weather is perfect for them, others feel the exact opposite, whos right and whos wrong?...some mothers feel their child is perfect, although he/she obviously is not....what do you care?

no its not, 

if you cant get a chick right now, then that means that chick is only with you because of what you have.

in her ideal situation you wouldnt be a lame and you'd be someone else, instead she has to look at your ugly face because you pay for her.

you're the dude making threads asking how do you tell if a chick is checking you out..
laugh.gif

are you a virgin too?

so DC you are married and unhappy? why did you settle if shes not perfect?

in DC's world, nothing is perfect, he just cruises through life, at the most content with the outcome, he is a content individual.....nothing in life he finds exciting or "perfect for him"

@KSteezy, things excite me but nothing is perfect. The term, "Perfect FOR ____" is an oxymoron. The for negates the perfection immediately.

well thats life, to some people warm weather is perfect for them, others feel the exact opposite, whos right and whos wrong?...some mothers feel their child is perfect, although he/she obviously is not....what do you care?
No, people just use the word too loosely. That is what it is.

no its not, 

if you cant get a chick right now, then that means that chick is only with you because of what you have.

in her ideal situation you wouldnt be a lame and you'd be someone else, instead she has to look at your ugly face because you pay for her.

you're the dude making threads asking how do you tell if a chick is checking you out..
laugh.gif

are you a virgin too?

so DC you are married and unhappy? why did you settle if shes not perfect?
So? But she proved my point about women by getting with me for the money (something i havent discussed on NT). Not like I have to marry her. Because she isnt in her ideal situation she became a gold digger. The amount of pleasure I get from knowing that is unfathomable. I could have a 100 chicks on the rotation (and I would) and they wouldnt care because they'd be trying to take whats mine. In the process i wouldve gotten what I want and left them before they could.

Because I would be rich my looks wouldnt even matter :D

Last edited:
those are two different statements, and therefore both can be telling the truth. the statements are not contradictory at all. 

one is saying "for me (john), warm weather is perfect.

the other "for me (jim), cool/cold (whatever the opposite of warm is) weather is perfect. 

and I am not sure any rational person feels their child, mate, mom, dad etc. is perfect no matter how much they like and love them.

but to answer the question... If i had my ideal life i'd be a rapper (not one who wants many women and cheats all the time) and if i was a rapper before meeting my girl i would not go looking for my girl nor someone who is like her/has her exact same qualities. but after meeting and loving my girl she would be the only person i could see myself with if i was to become a rapper now, and have my ideal life. 

Funny thing is dudes be saving women and really think those women didnt "settle" for them
laugh.gif

I've thought of this when I had a "mate"......and yes I would

I'm gonna say no. If I had my ideal lifestyle I wouldn't have met her. I would have been gearing up for another 82 game season or getting ready to film a new movie.

Back
Top Bottom