keanu's new role: john wick, john wick 2 announced; Patiently waiting for john wick 3 to be announce

Even though it's a straight shoot em up, it's one of the more original films recently with the world they created. Assassin's guilds and Continental hotels and ****, hope they expand more on that.

Even though it's a straight shoot em up, it's one of the more original films recently with the world they created. Assassin's guilds and Continental hotels and ****, hope they expand more on that.

The film industry has forgotten about original ideas so much that when these gems pop up is soooooo appreciated.
Super happy for Keanu....probably one of the GOAT action actors of our generation....put him up there with Cruise and Willis.

Curious to see what role Morpheus is playing in this

smokin.gif

The film industry has forgotten about original ideas so much that when these gems pop up is soooooo appreciated.
Super happy for Keanu....probably one of the GOAT action actors of our generation....put him up there with Cruise and Willis.
You can't be serious Arnold>>>>>>>All

You can't be serious Arnold>>>>>>>All

Arnold? :rolleyes

Give me Stallone anyday over him. Hell give me JCVD over him!

Jet Li and Wesley will always be one of my favorites!

Arnold has too many classics I love. Conan, Running Man, Predator, Total Recall, Terminator 1 & 2. He also had some comedy classics like Twins and Kindergarten Cop. I said it before but hollywood is dumb for not cloning him. He could've been an action star forever.

Arnold has too many classics I love. Conan, Running Man, Predator, Total Recall, Terminator 1 & 2. He also had some comedy classics like Twins and Kindergarten Cop. I said it before but hollywood is dumb for not cloning him. He could've been an action star forever.
All of this.

It would be pretty hard to try and close Arnold though. Thats why he's one of the best ever. Rare

Back
Top Bottom