keanu's new role: john wick, john wick 2 announced; Patiently waiting for john wick 3 to be announce

Movie is ******* fire

This is what Raid 2 was to the The Raid. Stick to what you do best and just expand the the world you built in the first.

I swear they could make a TV series with the universe they set up in this. They could easily spin this movie off just using the rules and mythology they created. They could really go deep. The best part is they don't ever spend time to explain why things are the pay are.

John is handing fades left and right. Too much dope **** in this movie. I pray they keep this going.

Ruby Rose can have it all. Common got hands.

The coins need some explaining though, this dude buys a room for one coin, and then a shot of Hen for another. That **** don't add up :lol:

Movie is ******* fire

This is what Raid 2 was to the The Raid. Stick to what you do best and just expand the the world you built in the first.

I swear they could make a TV series with the universe they set up in this. They could easily spin this movie off just using the rules and mythology they created. They could really go deep. The best part is they don't ever spend time to explain why things are the pay are.

John is handing fades left and right. Too much dope **** in this movie. I pray they keep this going.

The coins need some explaining though, this dude buys a room for one coin, and then a shot of Hen for another. That **** don't add up :lol:

Must've been a shot of Louie xiii

Can't wait!!! The lady and I are watching this Saturday. Anybody done the amc dine in theater?

Movie is ******* fire

Smh :smh: first time I ever went to a bar I ordered Hennessy. Bartender ask me something but I couldn't hear him clearly so I just said ya. Dude goes to the top of the bar opens a fresh bottle for me so I'm thinking :pimp: then he comes and says "anyone who orders that deserves a free beer" at this point I think damn fresh shot of Henny and a free beer even better. My boy looks at the check and starts busting up and hands it to me. My heart sank. $95 for maybe a shot of henny. Drinking money immediately gone. I looked closer at the bottle and it's Louie xiii. I have no clue wth that is so my friends google and tell me it's like $1600 at the time for a bottle. That's when I learned there were different levels of henny. To this day my boys don't let that go when we're at the bar

If I order henny then that bartender better damn know it's the brand i'm ordering. Would never expect them to get me that expensive stuff.

If I order henny then that bartender better damn know it's the brand i'm ordering. Would never expect them to get me that expensive stuff.

I'm saying my man got finessed on his 21st Birthday :smh:

Last edited:
Can't wait!!! The lady and I are watching this Saturday. Anybody done the amc dine in theater?
I've gone to matinee shows only so far, but from what I see the menu's at the one I go to seem ok, and not crazy priced. They also bring the food to your seats.

Movie is ******* fire

Smh :smh: first time I ever went to a bar I ordered Hennessy. Bartender ask me something but I couldn't hear him clearly so I just said ya. Dude goes to the top of the bar opens a fresh bottle for me so I'm thinking :pimp: then he comes and says "anyone who orders that deserves a free beer" at this point I think damn fresh shot of Henny and a free beer even better. My boy looks at the check and starts busting up and hands it to me. My heart sank. $95 for maybe a shot of henny. Drinking money immediately gone. I looked closer at the bottle and it's Louie xiii. I have no clue wth that is so my friends google and tell me it's like $1600 at the time for a bottle. That's when I learned there were different levels of henny. To this day my boys don't let that go when we're at the bar

That's that rookie mistake. I remember one of the very first times me and my boys went to a strip club after getting fake ID's and my boy was sitting right in front of the main stage. A shorty must've danced in front of him for a good minute or two and then asked him where the money at and he just put up his hands and shrugged. Chick immediately went to the other dancers and they all looked at him in disgust. Luckily for the rest of us, we were seated a little further back from the stage just chillin'. We still crack on him about that to this day and that must've happened around 2000 :lol:

Movie is ******* fire

Yeah the coins don't make sense. In 1, John killed like 7 guys and had it cleaned up for 7 coins. He had a brief case of like 100 coins buried in his basement. A hotel cost 1 coin. How many people did he have to kill to get his stash

Last edited:
Yeah the coins don't make sense. In 1, John killed like 7 guys and had it cleaned up for 7 coins. He had a brief case of like 100 coins buried in his basement. A hotel cost 1 coin. How many people did he have to kill to get his stash

They certainly could have explored it further but there are also plenty of factors you can come up with where one could put a price on each transactions.

1 coin for a single body clean-up costing the same as the hotel room makes sense since the it pretty much protects you from getting killed (it's suppose to or else you are practically dead), pretty much a safe haven.

And it should be pretty safe to say dude has killed hundreds if not more thousands, hell he killed 77 in the first film alone :lol: I think int he first one the mob boss ordered him to practically eliminate his competition which if anything like the size of this dudes army of lackies then he could have easily killed a hundred in one mission.

They also showed in Chapter2 that he has more gold stash as he gets some from a safety deposit box elsewhere.

But also it costs 1 coin to get into that club in the first movie. Am I supposed to believe all the losers dancing also paid a coin? Half of them didn't even look like assassins

We don't know but those in the bar could be the elite assassins that gets paid a lot and it is part of the Continental too so we aren't sure if John had to pay because he was retired or people in there might also be conducting business and get to go in if finishing up contracts.

But you got to see Chapter 2...

I don't really want to say too much because it'll spoil even if it's minor but it somewhat answers some of your questions.

Back
Top Bottom