keanu's new role: john wick, john wick 2 announced; Patiently waiting for john wick 3 to be announce

Getcha coins, Keanu

smokin.gif

7.5/8

Like law said this was raid 2.. obviously the motivations can't be as strong as part 1

But man loved how they opened up the whole world and expanded upon things.. can't wait for part 3!

I imagine we gonna see the high council.

Also these **** is like a assassin version of underworld with normal people being completely unaware of the mass murders being committed :lol:

John straight murdered people in the subway in front of crowds :lol:

the violin lady was at the subway I thought just in the entrance

by subway I though the actual train, not the station :lol:

but people did scatter, I think it was pretty empty by the time he killed her

but towards the end there when the contract first came up, I thought dude was pretty much going to eliminate so much that the Continental would just lose business then Winston just had to flew his muscle and show Jonathan how lucky he is

5/5 

Hopefully Chapter 3 gets green lit.

Common bout to save John in part 3.
nerd.gif

by subway I though the actual train, not the station :lol:

but people did scatter, I think it was pretty empty by the time he killed her

but towards the end there when the contract first came up, I thought dude was pretty much going to eliminate so much that the Continental would just lose business then Winston just had to flew his muscle and show Jonathan how lucky he is

the silent shootout while they walked in subway was :rofl:

5/5 
Hopefully Chapter 3 gets green lit.
Common bout to save John in part 3.:nerd:
View media item 2328853

I swear Common was going to save John towards the end in this one, I figure he'd want revenge on the brother of her boss that ordered the hit.

I do hope Keanu keeps doing the films though, not that there are signs he would leave but I could also see them making Common the main protagonist if he steps away or maybe a spin-off.

I hope the directors stay to do more too because they are being offered bigger movies now, one of them doing Deadpool 2 already while the other is doing the Higlander reboot.

Last edited:
Re-watching JW1 now. Forgot how fun it was :pimp: and how cold Wick was not saying a word to Iosef as he offed him.

Seeing Chapter 2 tomorrow.

Movie was awesome. Would watch again if someone wanted to come watch it with me.

That part when Common and JW were silently shooting each other from different floors in the subway station had me :rofl:

Movie was awesome. Would watch again if someone wanted to come watch it with me.

That part when Common and JW were silently shooting each other from different floors in the subway station had me :rofl:

Son I couldn't breathe at that scene :rofl:

The fight choreographers really expended on that "gun fu".

Saw a lot of good judo throws / takedowns / and jiu jitsu. Hell, Common was using spider guard and hit a de la riva sweep

The fight choreographers really expended on that "gun fu".

Saw a lot of good judo throws / takedowns / and jiu jitsu. Hell, Common was using spider guard and hit a de la riva sweep

movie was mad fun. idk if better than 1. need to watch it again. that catacombs scene was bananas tho. dude recreated a kill streak from call of duty, tho i gotta say that is a nice *** italian suit. no1 got a headshot in on JW so dude's suit protected him. meanwhile JW's gunplay was next level. HE RAN OUT OF SHOTGUN AMMO, PINNED DUDE AGAINST THE WALL WITH THE END OF BARREL RELOADED AND PULLED THE TRIGGER :x

giphy.gif

goons needed to adjust sensitivity and turn on aim assist or some ****.

my boy i saw the movie with was like these fools keep running to wick and getting murked. shoot him from far away.

...he's right lol. JW is carmelo 1v1 and these mafia dudes have no chance. they need to hit wick with that zone defense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom